WINGZ b2b SEVENNATOR - CONTRAST MIX COMPETITION

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
few selected people of you have heard it already but here it is for the others too.

recorded on 3 CDJ 850 and a XONE 42

TL:

Dementia & Cain Mos - Never Afraid
Alix Perez - Myriads (Jubei Remix)
Dub Phizix feat. DRS - Playing With Fire
Eastcolors - Rock Fella (Detail Remix)
Rido - Thunderbolt
Mefjus, MForce & Maksim - Struggle & Pain
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
Icicle & Nymfo - Franky Mountain
???? - ????
Audio - Headroom
Noisia & Phace - MPD
Andy Pain & ZConnection - Outsider
Emperor - Contaminant
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix)
Spor - Stoppit
Emperor - Smokescreen
Commix - Electric
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
Kolectiv - Scatter
Dexcell - Recondite
???? - ????
Hemoglobin - Ketones Under Control
Mefjus - Far Too Close
Enei & Eastcolors - 2012
Chase & Status - Blind Faith (Loadstar Remix)

enjoy :boobies:

Last edited:
sunday bump

- - - Updated - - -

AT THE MOD WHO DELETED THE LINK: what makes you think i would pirate any of those tunes? i got them from the people directly, i just didn't want to expose them for everyone to see okay?

just when i use 1-2 dubs doesn't mean i got them through illegal sources okay? so before you delete anything ask first okay? cool.

AT THE MOD WHO DELETED THE LINK: what makes you think i would pirate any of those tunes? i got them from the people directly, i just didn't want to expose them for everyone to see okay?

just when i use 1-2 dubs doesn't mean i got them through illegal sources okay? so before you delete anything ask first okay? cool.

:uberlaugh

good mix matey

- - - Updated - - -

dirty pirate :teeth:

Last edited:
Wah big on the TL guys! More tunes in there than I can cram into an hour, but it is a 3 cdj thing.

Enjoyed the intro, as I had not heard it before. Myriads rmx's intro & main tune complimented Never Afraid very well. Some random but nice sounding tune in before Play With Fire. Loving that Thunderbolt in there, pretty sure it is that Rido tune without checking- yeh, just as Struggle & Pain's vocals come in. Thunderbolt - S&P sounding wicked in the mix together, jeez then without time to breath, Mob Justice rmx in off the back of the first part of S&P...ooo then there is a bit of Franky Mountain building in. Love that tune too, Franky Mountain (respect for having it in there). Phantom Force vibes all over that with an Icicle & Nymfo twist. I know what is in next & makes for another wicked mix, but not going to name drop. Headroom sounds wicked with said familiar tune, before winding down to MPD's intro to bring things back in & make a wicked stomping mix with Outsider. Contaminant working wonders with Outsider. Memorable hooks of Floating Zero rmx tickle in before a switch in the intro, keeping the energy levels up, easing Stoppit in, sliding the intro over to thus tune for Smokescreen to do some damage at the double drop, smoothed back into Stopping for Electric to bounce in & twist Stopping in a different direction. Not heard Electric in a while :) or Submerged rmx really, cutting for full effect, but didn't enjoy the rewind tbh. Scatter sounding nice in there, not heard that before, but enjoyed the Dreadnaught style bleeps before the drop & tinging bell style beats like the Baron rmx of Turnstyle in there :) Recondite sounding nice, then ??? brings some familiar vocal, before moving effortlessly into Far Too Close. Another personal fav of mine :) so nice one for including that! + the mix with Far Too Close - 2012 sounding like a beast of a mix. Pretty sure I had heard someone do this mix before..... low & behold....

Mefjus - Far Too Close
Enei & Eastcolours - 2012
:lol: xoxo

it was you :) Blind Faith rmx made a nice end tune, but didn't really fit with all the tunes that had gone before it. Breakbeaty compared to a whole tracklist of mostly neuro rollers + Blind Faith rmx seems to end really swiftly.

One of or both of you must be fairly connected to have those 2 ??? tunes. Both sounding nice in there. An enjoyable mix, not cluttered & all the tunes, bar a couple sounding well placed in there. You should get Sevennator on here Wingz. Ez

watcha! insane feedback yet again. yeah, my m8 is kinda obsessed with filtered rewinds. we're still at the experimental stage in terms of 3 deck cdj mixing but we're progressing further and further. yeah that was me, after Ketones Under Control - FTC we were struggling so i just said lets put 2012 in there because it works so well. and sevennator is not much of a internet or forum guy, he likes to keep things low :)

Yo Wingzy! just catching up on some mixes today.

Left a comment on SC about that first tune. Swish.
Next couple of mixes into Myriads Remix, then the 3 deck bit to Playing With Fire & Detail remix of rockafella were really well executed. Probably my favourite bit of the mix.

Digged hearing Struggles and Pain again, thought when Enei remix of Mob Justice came in the mix lost a little energy. Digged the quick turnaround on 3 decks to Franky Mountain, and the switch up to the next tune...yes please. Can't wait to have it in the bag.

Other notable bits I thought were good were Containment > Floating Zero Remix. Thought they fitted like a glove. Then some more three deck stuff with Stoppit and Smokescreen was a cool change in direction.

Didnt dig some of the bits towards the end just personal taste and preference tbh.

Digged alot of this though, liked the way you got around 3 decks. Selection was good, and even though I preferred the first half it was pretty decent throughout.

Big ups

Ez Mooorkus,

Really good ix mate, how does it work with 2 people and 3 decks must be pretty difficult to trust the other? I dunno I can obviously see how it works and fair to you buddy, shit sounding hot. Been very shit on the forum mixes at the moment so here's my feedback:

Dementia & Cain Mos - Never Afraid - Nice little track this never heard before
Alix Perez - Myriads (Jubei Remix) - Came in very subtley and liked the piano sitting over the top of the myriads bass.
Dub Phizix feat. DRS - Playing With Fire - straight in to this, dirt track. loved the little eqd rewind of myriads to the breakdown.
Eastcolors - Rock Fella (Detail Remix) - was intially expecting the double but this cheeky one came in almost straight away. think I prefer the original track rather than the detail remix but great mix.
Rido - Thunderbolt - very slightly out coming in (barely noticable) - thats what happens though when your on 3 though :) only kept in for a phrase which was good keeps the mix interesting, beastly tack as well
Mefjus, MForce & Maksim - Struggle & Pain - yeh really good, nice and smooth mixing.
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix) - bit of vocal clash but you pulled it off really well with some superb eqing
Icicle & Nymfo - Franky Mountain - straight in, this is the style I love ver fast paced - big mix nice bit of calla and response
???? - ???? - ???????? :teeth: such a big tune
Audio - Headroom - boooom, think it would maybe work better with bass on mythos? sound xl anyway
Noisia & Phace - MPD - though you would going for the double which sounded big in my head but the cut was absolutely fine - the problem is I got myself into a stoopid habit of doubling everythin which of course is wrong.
Andy Pain & ZConnection - Outsider - personal fav here, nice blend
Emperor - Contaminant - again nice and quick keeping the pace and keeping it interesting
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - havent drawn for this for a bit i think i will
Spor - Stoppit - great to have this coming in and then already have the next tune already coming in, tricky skill that.
Emperor - Smokescreen - smelly mix!!!
Commix - Electric - yeh not bad man, was there another track coming in here thats not on the TL or am I having a moment?
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix) - snuck in very nice 'swiiitch'
Kolectiv - Scatter - Kolectiv has some big tunes man, only discovered him a few months ago
Dexcell - Recondite - whey bigs up Marty great little track this
???? - ???? - :)
Hemoglobin - Ketones Under Control - same thing as kolectiv, hemoglobin is one to watch got some massive tunes this guy
Mefjus - Far Too Close - love
Enei & Eastcolors - 2012 - done this one myself but the other way round before, made for eachother - screwface action
Chase & Status - Blind Faith (Loadstar Remix) - and end with a lovely track - not sure if inkeeping with the mix but hey man epic tune.

Ez Mooorkus,

Really good ix mate, how does it work with 2 people and 3 decks must be pretty difficult to trust the other? I dunno I can obviously see how it works and fair to you buddy, shit sounding hot. Been very shit on the forum mixes at the moment so here's my feedback:

Dementia & Cain Mos - Never Afraid - Nice little track this never heard before
Alix Perez - Myriads (Jubei Remix) - Came in very subtley and liked the piano sitting over the top of the myriads bass.
Dub Phizix feat. DRS - Playing With Fire - straight in to this, dirt track. loved the little eqd rewind of myriads to the breakdown.
Eastcolors - Rock Fella (Detail Remix) - was intially expecting the double but this cheeky one came in almost straight away. think I prefer the original track rather than the detail remix but great mix.
Rido - Thunderbolt - very slightly out coming in (barely noticable) - thats what happens though when your on 3 though :) only kept in for a phrase which was good keeps the mix interesting, beastly tack as well
Mefjus, MForce & Maksim - Struggle & Pain - yeh really good, nice and smooth mixing.
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix) - bit of vocal clash but you pulled it off really well with some superb eqing
Icicle & Nymfo - Franky Mountain - straight in, this is the style I love ver fast paced - big mix nice bit of calla and response
???? - ???? - ???????? :teeth: such a big tune
Audio - Headroom - boooom, think it would maybe work better with bass on mythos? sound xl anyway
Noisia & Phace - MPD - though you would going for the double which sounded big in my head but the cut was absolutely fine - the problem is I got myself into a stoopid habit of doubling everythin which of course is wrong.
Andy Pain & ZConnection - Outsider - personal fav here, nice blend
Emperor - Contaminant - again nice and quick keeping the pace and keeping it interesting
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - havent drawn for this for a bit i think i will
Spor - Stoppit - great to have this coming in and then already have the next tune already coming in, tricky skill that.
Emperor - Smokescreen - smelly mix!!!
Commix - Electric - yeh not bad man, was there another track coming in here thats not on the TL or am I having a moment?
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix) - snuck in very nice 'swiiitch'
Kolectiv - Scatter - Kolectiv has some big tunes man, only discovered him a few months ago
Dexcell - Recondite - whey bigs up Marty great little track this
???? - ???? - :)
Hemoglobin - Ketones Under Control - same thing as kolectiv, hemoglobin is one to watch got some massive tunes this guy
Mefjus - Far Too Close - love
Enei & Eastcolors - 2012 - done this one myself but the other way round before, made for eachother - screwface action
Chase & Status - Blind Faith (Loadstar Remix) - and end with a lovely track - not sure if inkeeping with the mix but hey man epic tune.

thanks for the fantastic feedback, have a cookie :teeth:

and no, there was no another track coming in, the second stoppit went out electric came in

yeah, we know blind faith didn't fit too well but it's still quite epic as a last tune

Back
Top Bottom