WINGZ b2b SEVENNATOR - CONTRAST MIX COMPETITION

such a good mix man... i dont know alot of the tunes and i was listening while i worked but i didnt notice any slip ups and the transition were sooo fucking smooth i could of sworn it was just one long song... nice tune selection too took me on a wonder over to ye old Beatport to purchase a few of them... just gotta say the opening tune was fucking beautiful and perfect and set the perfect mood for s wkd ride

So I finaly went a gave this a listen!

Tracklist caught my eye right after I saw it, the ammount tunes I like on it is huge!

Good mixing during all the set, and loved the double drops! Specially:

Rido - Thunderbolt Mefjus >> MForce & Maksim - Struggle & Pain

Mythos >> Headroom (can't wait to mix Mythos, so many tunes I want to drop with it in the exact same time you dropped headroom! all of them sound crazy in my head!)

Big ups mate, will try to be faster with the feedback next time, and I won't forget about it :)

Flawless, absolute quality 3 deck mix. Hats off to the both of ya.

Favourite bit:
Playing With Fire > Detail Rmx - these two fit together so well, blinding mix. In the mix for ages too, wicked stuff.
> Thunderbolt - sooooo quick, no fuckin bout! keeps the energy up really well.
> Struggle & Pain - then straight in with the vocals from S&P for 16 before it drops, they bounce off each other nicely.

My only minor dislikes were the switch from Floating Zero to Stoppit, a bit rushed imo, and Blind Faith at the end. To quote The Watcha:

Blind Faith rmx made a nice end tune, but didn't really fit with all the tunes that had gone before it

All in all, super fast paced mix full of energy, well played!

Maybe an hour next time?! ;) lol, would be naughty!

Big ups

thanks for checking out mate, will jump on your soon :) . yeah it was just the mix had to be 30 mins, we plan a 1 hour thing tho! :D

i can pm you a link nibz

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a listen to this nice mix, had loads of energy the tracks rolled well the best bit for me was:

Mefjus, MForce & Maksim - Struggle & Pain
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
Icicle & Nymfo - Franky Mountain
???? - ????
Audio - Headroom
Noisia & Phace - MPD

Was good to hear Franky Mountain its a fav of mine I liked the switch into ??????? The track sounds familiar but cant put a name to it its doing my head in! I liked the way Headroom was filtered out to MPD and "Far Too Close" doubled with "Ketones Under Control" was sick! Look forward to the next

Back
Top Bottom