Win Southern Sound tickets

pistachio

http://www.southernsoundfestival.co.uk/

Ruff Radio in association with GetYaKix are giving away 2 tickets to the southern sound festival!

www.radioruff.com

How to Enter
1.Tune into RuffRadio on thursday 13th august 3-4pm for The Wooden Bohoi b2b DJ Fozzy
2.they will be announcing a question over the mic and in the chatroom (dnb related)
3.Number for entrys will be announced on the show and you must text your answer with full name and email address.
4.Winner will be selected at random
5.Winner will be anounced on Saturday 15th August Between 8-10pm on DJ Binx's Show

:rave:

Last edited:
I'd love the tickets but I'm at work during the hours of 3-4pm, can you just send me some anyway? I love your radio station.

Coz im playing! CRUX

Ahh seen! I'm mates with Charlie, played with him at Lee Gillys night Recharge @ Empire, sound kiddy! You boys are writting some sick beats, must get in contact about your guys playing my night down in Ferndown!

Maybe swing us a few dubs to promote you guys? ;)

Ahhh sweet mate, hes moved back to london now aint he?

Thanks for hearing our tracks, ill definately send you a few through email if you wanna pm me your address, and if your mates with chaz then you should ask him to come to the studio and cook up some more beats!!!

let me know, PEACE

Cool man, i aint spoken to him for ages so not sure of his whereabouts, thought you'd know tho lol!

I'll drop you a PM now to discuss gigs and tracks or whatever :) SAFE AS FOOK! Always cool to own dubs (y)

Back
Top Bottom