Win a set at Samurai Music along side Jubei, Amit, Loxy, Clarity & Geoff Presha

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Gonna put this here as I can't post in the Comps section for some reason

http://breakbeat.co.uk/competitions/samurai-mix-competition/

samurai-13.3-300x300.jpg

Have you always dreamt of playing a set amongst some of the biggest names in D&B? Well we’ve teamed up with the generous guys at Samurai Music with a competition that is offering you this very chance to do so.

Here’s your chance to win an opportunity to play a warm-up set (10-11pm) in the main room at the huge Samurai night at Plan-B on Friday March 13. You’ll be warming up for some seriously impressive selectors: label boss Presha, Clarity, Amit, Loxy, Jubei and Marcus Intalex. Oh and SP:MC and DRS on the mic…Pretty cool, right?

If you can see yourself behind the decks on this huge night, all you have to do is upload a 45 minute mix, no longer, in the appropriate style of a warm-up set. Bear in mind you’re setting the tone for the night, so it’s important you showcase the right vibe! Upload with a tracklist to your own Soundcloud account and tag #dnbasamuraidjcompetition. That’s all.

Presha will then choose three finalists, which will then go up on our Soundcloud and voted for by you guys. The mix with most likes wins and will be announced on Monday March 9. This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out! All dates for the comp are at the bottom.

But wait! As if that’s not enough, the winner will also have a plus-two guest list on the night, receive a Samurai Tee of their choice (subject to availability), a copy of Djrum and Ruffhouse’s forthcoming Samurai releases on vinyl and a digital voucher for any five releases from the Samurai Music catalogue.

Second and third place winners will also receive fantastic prizes for their mixes…

Second place will receive

1 x Samurai Tee of their choice

+ 1 on the guest list

1 x Digital voucher for any 3 releases from the Samurai Music catalogue

Third place

+ 1 on the guest list

1 x Digital voucher for any 3 releases from the Samurai Music catalogue

You’ve got until Friday February 20 to get your mixes uploaded. We will upload the three finalists on Monday February 23 where voting will run for two weeks until Friday March 6.

You’ve got the chance to win any of these prizes for simply uploading a mix, what have you got to lose? Opportunities like this can’t be missed; get your tracks ready, slide the headphones on and lay down that mix that could see you sharing decks with the big dons. What are you waiting for?

Definitely gonna enter this. Nice of them to give lesser known and non-producer DJs a chance, even if it is a popularity contest at the end.

I've got virtually no chance of winning as I won't get any votes if I get through to the final stage.
Might still do a mix doe

can still get prizes and free entry (y) I'm sure if someone on the forum gets into the top 3, everyone will pull together and vote

Thought I'd bump this thread as there are some quality mixes being uploaded - competition is tough. A lot of people seem to have missed the point though. Also, a lot of people from overseas, even as far as Australia have entered - I wander if Presha will bother listening to these considering it's highly unlikely that they will fly all the way over for the night...

Paste 'dnbasamuraidjcompetition' into the soundcloud search bar to find them all and post your favourites below

Back
Top Bottom