Win a set at Outlook 2012 comp

Judging by the lineup for 16 year olds i think u need to keep your mix very mainstream so lots of fresh and c&s in the mix

Was going to give it a bash, but keep getting the Record Button Blues and fucking up every mix. And the lineup is hardly for 16 year olds, are you onfusing this with Download or Reading? :)

Haha don't let the 'Record Button Blues' get you down mate, you've got time to get a mix together! I would say it's very strong line-up IMO, pretty much all of the shogun lot, D-bridge, Calibre, Lenzman, the list goes on!

No Tech No Jump Up No Mc's, all liquid blarrr and Drum & Bass with Dubstep

a 16 year olds wet dream

Surely the dudges will be looking for the most commercial set ? Someone drop a Tech set or jamp up pleaseee with abit of bish bash boshh on the m.i.c

lineup for 16 year ols because of how commercial it is imo how much cheese do you want at one event! haha

And the clientele of jump up is a gaggle of squires and gentlemen, purely out for a good' ol swing step maybe a fox-trot, silly fishing troll

[video=youtube_share;N7OPZOBJZyI]http://youtu.be/N7OPZOBJZyI[/video]

There's blatantly more to be added. As for no tech, you've got Dispatch, Shogun, Renegade Hardware AND Exit stages as well as boat parties for at least three of them. Trust me Dagz, it's a heavy weekend of bass and broads :)

Who gives a fuck if its for 16year olds or not.....If your a dj you dj....simple...the crowd dont come into it, just be proffessional and do your shit......Whats wrong with playing to the next generation of ravers anyway???.....It could be a chance to educate them.

Dont think andy would turn down 10k because the crowd looked young.

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

....And it aint got to be techy to be true to the scene....Theres loads of genre's that are killing it...Its all personal taste, i dj ,liquid mainly but i like to rave to the hard stuff when im out...and every now and then i'l play a jump up set.....I took a wallet full of liquid to an event in oxfordshire and the crowd where jump up heads.....So i had to pick my tunes carefully.....still played a liquid set but threw down amen's and wobblers and they loved it.

Surely the dudges will be looking for the most commercial set ? Someone drop a Tech set or jamp up pleaseee with abit of bish bash boshh on the m.i.c

haha, hows about you have a go...
dunno where you assume this is a 16 year old's event....surely thats innovation if anything

I knew this would get some people irritated just my personal opinion thats all sorry. Im just going on the lineup i have never been so i carnt really comment just express my persoanl opinion of the lineup

Back
Top Bottom