William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 2 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic]

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
Tracklist:

01. indigo - absent (samurai horo)
02. asc - aqualoop (space cadets)
03. getz - derek (interactive)
04. hatti vatti feat. cian finn - you (indigo remix) (new moon recordings)
05. asc - fulcrum (auxiliary)
06. june miller - nine (inside records)
07. oscillist - thrown to the wolves (offworld recordings)
08. ultracode - vacuum (dubs records)
09. despot & bop - microfunk (counter intelligence)
10. they live - pure palms (autonomic)
11. synkro - acceptance (apollo)
12. synkro - fading lights (apollo)
13. es.tereo - between time (absys records)
14. mortem - praxis (translation recordings)
15. diagram & getz - mutant (interactive)
16. oak - the bay (space cadets)
17. coerce - hessen girl (free download)
18. vince grain - benzodiazepine (free download)
19. sunchase - breakpoint (drone audio)
20. asc & synkro - borderline (auxiliary)

...and a happy new year ! :beers:

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 2 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

Just seen this on soundcloud. Will definitely give this a listen when I've got some speakers or headphones handy. will check out your other mix as well

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 2 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

I checked it out yesterday, was on point for a chill recovery day :)

Tight selection with some nice discoveries for me, really like the smooth way the vibe unfolds, keep 'em coming man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers, ausländer. appreciated.
nice you found some as yet undiscovered tracks in it, tho' most of them are rather older ones.
well, "older" in a relative sense...

keep 'em coming man!

will do ! :wave:

Last edited:

Just finished listening to this one. Really enjoyed it man. Also introduced me to some new tracks which is always great. Will be checking out your other mixes in due course!

Just finished listening to this one. Really enjoyed it man. Also introduced me to some new tracks which is always great. Will be checking out your other mixes in due course!

thx man. glad to hear.
also cheers in advance to all for taking your time.

Gave this a listen last week and this week in the car. The whole mix flowed together So well. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Absent as an intro worked a treat setting the stage. Nice one for reminding me about Aqualoop anf Fullcrum. I knew I owned the latter and must start playing more. Same with Pure Plams :) Not heard You (indigo remix) before but it was one of the highlights of the mix for me. Which tune comes in at 16:40? Loving the autonomic style in that with mellow bass. And the one at 35:13? Another stand out tune of the mix. Plus is Breakpoint the version off the CD? as the vinyl copy sounds different to the one in your mix.

More like this please Will! Looing forward to Volume 3 whenever that drops & hope you can lock into Beats & Bass when it returns in the summer to give me your thoughts on that. I know it will be up your street

Gave this a listen last week and this week in the car. The whole mix flowed together So well. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Absent as an intro worked a treat setting the stage. Nice one for reminding me about Aqualoop anf Fullcrum. I knew I owned the latter and must start playing more. Same with Pure Plams :) Not heard You (indigo remix) before but it was one of the highlights of the mix for me. Which tune comes in at 16:40? Loving the autonomic style in that with mellow bass. And the one at 35:13? Another stand out tune of the mix. Plus is Breakpoint the version off the CD? as the vinyl copy sounds different to the one in your mix.

thanx watcha ! glad you feelin' it.

tune @ 16:40 is june miller "nine". it`s from 2010 and still one of my favs concerning autonomic styled music.
@ 35:13 it`s es.tereo "between time" on absys.
and yeah, that "breakpoint" is the cd version.

More like this please Will! Looing forward to Volume 3 whenever that drops & hope you can lock into Beats & Bass when it returns in the summer to give me your thoughts on that. I know it will be up your street

nice one @ beats & bass, definitely will give you a shout then. :)

Back
Top Bottom