William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic]

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

TL looks sick. Gonna give this one a listen tomorrow.

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

Welcome to the forum Will!

TL looks sick. Gonna give this one a listen tomorrow.

Yeh. Will give this a listen this week once I've listen to someone else's members mix.

Its always advised to pu a tracklist up in your members mixes threads, so that people can see at a glance what sort of tunes are in your mix

Tracklist

01. indigo - symbol # 7.3 (auxiliary)
02. biome - conscience (mindset)
03. holy other - know where (tri angle)
04. clarity - counting hours (nu directions)
05. despot - texture (alphacut records)
06. silent dust - vostok 1 (none60)
07. nuage & getz - is the way (absys records)
08. eleven8, dominic ridgway & mr foul - on my road (silk recordings)
09. synkro - progression (indigo remix) (exit records)
10. abstract elements & despot - the never engine (eternia never)
11. sam kdc - a prelude to winter (james` song) (free download)
12. getz - labyrinth (renegade hardware)
13. asc & synkro - sacred moments (auxiliary)
14. dfrnt - monday morning (indigo remix) (on the edge)
15. bop - forms, ideas and chips (medschool)
16. diagram & getz - pyrexia (interactive)
17. dominic ridgway & displaced paranormals - city of gods (absys records)
18. sam kdc - left behind (deep soul music)
19. synkro - summer blues (blackout music)
20. nuage - fair question (absys records)

Welcome to the forum Will!

thanx. it`s a pleasure.

Its always advised to pu a tracklist up in your members mixes threads, so that people can see at a glance what sort of tunes are in your mix

cheers for putting it up.
didn`t work somehow (error message), maybe because it was my first post ?!

anyhow, hope you`ll enjoy.

really amazing set, didnt know any of the tracks, but was perfect listening for a sunday night, kinda sent me off to sleep aswell (which is a good thing)
cant really say which bit was best cause it all blended so well, start to finish was a trip ! Even sent it to a friend - welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more

Felt very podcast orientated with regard to letting tunes play out of one another, and not too much keeping the last tune in after the next tune dropped, or felt like it hung around for a brief time.

Lots of tunes in there that I hadn’t heard before, like Know Where, Texture, Vostok 1 and the Sam KDC bits to name a few, which is always sweet hearing new bits that you might want to pick up :)

Tight mixing and quality selection. Great mix

Felt very podcast orientated with regard to letting tunes play out of one another, and not too much keeping the last tune in after the next tune dropped, or felt like it hung around for a brief time.

Lots of tunes in there that I hadn’t heard before, like Know Where, Texture, Vostok 1 and the Sam KDC bits to name a few, which is always sweet hearing new bits that you might want to pick up :)
Tight mixing and quality selection. Great mix

thanks a lot, watcha. appreciated.

yes, i really try to keep blends quiete short and clean so that each tune really has enough time and space to run for itself.
i also think that most of the minimal/atmospheric stuff hasn`t that much possibilities to make things more complex, but that`s ok to me. :)

well, thanks again...pretty sure about a second part coming in the nearest future.

Back
Top Bottom