William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic]

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by William Stutter, Sep 15, 2013.

1. William Stutter

William Stutter Active Member

2. Afek_One

Afek_One Well-Known Member

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

TL looks sick. Gonna give this one a listen tomorrow.

3. William Stutter

Re: William Stutter - Midnight Aesthetics Volume 1 [Atmospheric, Microfunk, Autonomic

nice one. :)

4. The Watcha

The Watcha Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Will!

Yeh. Will give this a listen this week once I've listen to someone else's members mix.

Its always advised to pu a tracklist up in your members mixes threads, so that people can see at a glance what sort of tunes are in your mix

5. William Stutter

thanx. it`s a pleasure.

cheers for putting it up.
    didn`t work somehow (error message), maybe because it was my first post ?!

anyhow, hope you`ll enjoy.

6. Danny_Intro

Danny_Intro Well-Known Member

really amazing set, didnt know any of the tracks, but was perfect listening for a sunday night, kinda sent me off to sleep aswell (which is a good thing)
    cant really say which bit was best cause it all blended so well, start to finish was a trip ! Even sent it to a friend - welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more

7. William Stutter

yes. definitely more to come.
    thanks.

8. The Watcha

The Watcha Well-Known Member

Felt very podcast orientated with regard to letting tunes play out of one another, and not too much keeping the last tune in after the next tune dropped, or felt like it hung around for a brief time.

Lots of tunes in there that I hadn’t heard before, like Know Where, Texture, Vostok 1 and the Sam KDC bits to name a few, which is always sweet hearing new bits that you might want to pick up :)

Tight mixing and quality selection. Great mix

9. William Stutter

thanks a lot, watcha. appreciated.

yes, i really try to keep blends quiete short and clean so that each tune really has enough time and space to run for itself.
    i also think that most of the minimal/atmospheric stuff hasn`t that much possibilities to make things more complex, but that`s ok to me. :)

well, thanks again...pretty sure about a second part coming in the nearest future.