Will this ever get released?

Heard it in Italy in the summer, and yeah it's a massive tune... hope so too.

"not my thing but ill cuss it down anyway..."

forum fanny!!

Read my first post in the thread?

Heard it in Italy in the summer, and yeah it's a massive tune... hope so too.

The comment 'Gay as fuck' refers to those posting up that it's download only, I not being one blessed with CD decks.

Pay more attention in future rather than jumping to conclusions! :rinsed:

Read my first post in the thread?

The comment 'Gay as fuck' refers to those posting up that it's download only, I not being one blessed with CD decks.

Pay more attention in future rather than jumping to conclusions! :rinsed:

fair enough mate, i was only having a laugh

yep, i'll read more thoroughly next time, consider yourself having taught a me a lesson :)

fair enough mate, i was only having a laugh

yep, i'll read more thoroughly next time, consider yourself having taught a me a lesson :)

Seen, this tune is too lush - a thread about it shouldn't contain arguing! :beers:

Seen, this tune is too lush - a thread about it shouldn't contain arguing! :beers:

I had it on repeat for about 20 minutes after i saw this thread, fell in love with the Call to Mind LP a couple of months ago, tunes like Satellite Type, Stricly, Emily's Song, Be True are just pure genius... fuck it, i'm gonna have a listen now.

If your after a cheap CDJ, I just got one of these a few days ago: http://www.whybuynew.co.uk/Axis9-Numark-Axis-9-Scratch-DJ-CD-Player.html

Cheap at £200, even though I only just managed to scrape it together but it was well worth it. The Axis 4 is of similar build quality but doesn't have all the effects and scratch features, but costs £50-£70 less.

Back
Top Bottom