DnB Will McGlone - Wuv in the Bath Dub (Dub-step/Liquid DnB/Breakz Hybrid)

DjWillMcGlone

Hey you all,

I normally produce techno, tech house, and progressive house, but I decided that it would be fun to make a bass music track by taking elements from Dub Step, Liquid DnB, and Breakz. The track draws influence from dub-step because it's bpm (140), it has a some dubby drum change ups, and has the wobbly bass element in parts. The main drum riff comes from break-beats but the tracks main bass line, melody's, groove, and percussion elements seem to be more along the lines of liquid-funk dnb. Anyhow, let me know what you all think and thanks to the dnbforums for having a place for us to share and post tracks.

the slow down rocks! odd compisition, not sure if i like it starting off with melody and drums. try alittle more build up! but great job. im enjoying this

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

also im from richmond. virginia ftw!!

Thanks for the Feedback man... Yeah, Richmond is quite some distance from here. Its like 6 hours or something. I am on the border of VA/TN. Years ago, I played there (2 occasions) at some place called Ally Cats and some other club called Life (i think).

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

So what genre/sub genre would you consider this?

This is a nice tune, needs to be more nasty! Bass needs to tear through more strongly. Musically I really like the way you have the bass become more melodic in the middle and interacts with the hi freq melodies.

Back
Top Bottom