Will be giving some free tracks on 100 facebook likes

This bugs the fuck outta me.....sorry....

Why not just give the tracks out for free now? Why do people feel the need to do all these "Free tracks after X amount of facebook likes"? It's all I ever see on FB, clearly you intend to give them away for free anyway, so why make people go through the monotony of waiting for more peeps to "like" something? In my head, all this says to me is that the artist is looking for a little ego boost....

hm, well.... i guess they want to start building a following? but i mean just put the link on your facebook and set it to private so peple will have to join anyway (uness people share links).. dnt think its that bad a thing to ask really fletch, each to thier own

Why not just give the tracks out for free now? Why do people feel the need to do all these "Free tracks after X amount of facebook likes"? It's all I ever see on FB, clearly you intend to give them away for free anyway, so why make people go through the monotony of waiting for more peeps to "like" something? In my head, all this says to me is that the artist is looking for a little ego boost....

When I post a new tune I want as much people as I can to hear them. I kind of see your point, I just want a bigger following for more feedback

basic marketing fella, if it didnt work, it wouldnt be a major part of marketing efforts from the smallest to the largest artists on the planet :) its not about an ego boost, its about contacting, and keeping in contact, with people who like your music; getting downloads is the easy bit, getting dedicated fans is something else all together

Back
Top Bottom