Wilkinson - Take You Higher

Take You Higher is such a tune, so happy that it is out today. Really feeling those vocals now actually, the instrumental is great to have if you get tired of them, but right now I really feel that they contribute with a lot, they make the drop sound bigger. Crunch is actually really nice as well, was not feeling it to start with, but now it is great.

heard this dropped at motion in at least 4 different sets last night, really banging tune and all but.. come on guys, don't keep dropping the same tunes!

Agree with pretty much everything said here, Take You Higher is really catchy, like the vocals too. Crunch has grown on me massively, thought it was one of Wilkinson's worst tunes when i first heard it, but it's really grown on me. And the Foamo remix is a top tune

The digi release has the version without the vocals I think

Yep. Don't know about the prices in pounds or euros because I'm too lazy, but I bought the whole package for 16 danish kroner, which is what you would pay for a double sided release on iTunes normally. Worth grabbing the instrumental and 2 quite great remixes extra for that price.

And even though I really really enjoy those vocals on Take You Higher, I would like to try and tease some other vocals over it.

Jakwob remix is excellent, the others seem a bit poo to me

Agree on that Jakwob remix, guy's been killing it for the last 2 years or so, one of the best producers/musicians around atm for me. I like that Foamo remix tho. Anyways can't wait to drop this on Friday, I feel the urge to rewind for the first time in my life :D

Back
Top Bottom