Wilkinson - Lazers Not Included LP

Binary_UK

Binary.
VIP Junglist
Seems it has a name and artwork and appears to be done! pic courtesy of Mr Rampage.

1014425_10201027792330148_864801880_n.jpg

Will update with tracklist etc as soon as I know more.

What a poor name, didn't think they were serious. Names and such don't matter as in the end it's about the music, still...
Album should be good though, interested to hear the new material!

Seems it has a name and artwork and appears to be done! pic courtesy of Mr Rampage.

1014425_10201027792330148_864801880_n.jpg

Will update with tracklist etc as soon as I know more.

Big Up for the info.

All Or Nothing was Brilliant, but Insidious & Future Perfect were utter tripe.
Actually am really looking forward to this one! Hope Wilkinson can pull it off.

what i've heard so far is pretty good he played some album material when i saw him a month ago, excited for this release date is 12th of august as far as I know

What a poor name, didn't think they were serious. Names and such don't matter as in the end it's about the music, still...
Album should be good though, interested to hear the new material!

Think the name's alright.....other than the grotesque miss-spelling of the word "laser" (thefuck ram?)

hoping this album gives him a platform to break out of the same old same old.

REACH FOR THE LAZERSSSS

I'm also baffled by the mis-spelling of the word 'lasers'. That's only because I have CDO though. It's OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be.

:teeth:

Lazirs looks better IMO. I like the variety wilkinson puts out. Will keep an ear out for this

lets be honest he is a really good producer, and proved he can make Dancefloor bangers, more experimental stuff, and tearout sounds. praying for Overdose VIP

Last edited:
I am not familiar with the tracklist, but I would imagine this totally fits into the pop mode Ram has become nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom