Wilkinson - Lazers Not Included LP

Why are people expecting VIPs on this album? Bit of a waste if you ask me... Then again it's called Lazers not included :teeth:
Can't wait to hear more though! Shame albums on RAM are so rare...

Why are people expecting VIPs on this album? Bit of a waste if you ask me... Then again it's called Lazers not included :teeth:
Can't wait to hear more though! Shame albums on RAM are so rare...

I definitely don't expect it, but think it would be better than having a tune that came out 2 years ago on it. Better to have something thats unreleased surely?

Either way I think there will be a fair amount of good tunes on it, Wilkinson can make every style well really, even the more mainstream bits aren't unbearable at all

yeah the only thing that bums me out a bit is that tonight is on there, I mean the tune has been released for ages and now its 4 of 12 tunes that were already released beforehand, which means there's 8 tunes left, 2 of which are gonna be more experimental probably which leaves us with 6 dnb tunes which is actually quite a lot now that I think about it

anyway what I've heard is good, would have prefered something else over tonight though

Hoping there will be a deluxe edition. I am actually loving Heartbeat at the moment, I don't mind vocals at all so the tracklist looks fine to me. Looking forward to hearing the album.

Heard this one at Innovation In The Sun, i was thinking it could be a new one from the album?

ps don't watch the shakey video, holding up a camera in the middle of a rave for 4 minutes was a ball ache

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard this one at Innovation In The Sun, i was thinking it could be a new one from the album?

ps don't watch the shakey video, holding up a camera in the middle of a rave for 4 minutes was a ball ache

Yeh I definitely think this is his, him and Andy have been playing it, and I think it is HUGE

BADBOY BACK AGAIN! :alf: lol

Have just realised where is Midnight on the tracklist?! Hope it has just been renamed, will be a shame if thats been scrapped when there is old tunes on it

There are lasers in that video doe :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

http://instagram.com/p/brOStzQtQp/

I bumped into Wilkinson at NASS last night, he said his album is now coming out later in the year (I saw a Facebook comment from him saying it was supposed to be August 12th)... He also said 'Afterglow' is going to be his next single before the album!

Last edited:
1. Need to Know feat Iman - gay vocal
2. Heartbeat feat P.Money & Arlissa - gay vocal
3. Afterglow feat Becky Hill - probably gay vocal
4. Take You Higher - gay vocal
5. Heatwave feat Kay Flay - probably gay vocal
6. Too Close feat Detour City

First half seems pretty gay

Seems like a typical Ram album to me. It is a damn shame.

I bumped into Wilkinson at NASS last night, he said his album is now coming out later in the year (I saw a Facebook comment from him saying it was supposed to be August 12th)... He also said 'Afterglow' is going to be his next single before the album!

What, the album should be coming out right after Heartbeat (released the 4th), which is the 12th. How can you press another single inbetween them then? You must have something wrong mate.

http://www.wilkinson-music.com/

Either Afterglow is a post-album single, or the album gets pushed further.

Back
Top Bottom