Wilkinson - Direction VIP - RSD vinyl

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
EZ people, got my copy of this the other day and noticed that when it is playing the needle sway's side to side (record plays fine), it looks jokes when spinning it and guessing RAM did this because the tunes called direction, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

sways or sway's? don't needles move around anyway? guess it depends on how you set the weight thingy

That is just the pressing. I have a load of vinyl that does this. The needle doesn't sway, the tone arm sways from side to side as the pressing isn't bang in the centre of the vinyl.

Nothing to worry about.

sways or sway's? don't needles move around anyway? guess it depends on how you set the weight thingy

Usually vinyl's move around in a circle and gradually moves in, all my other vinyl's spin as normal, when spinning this one it goes in towards the middle of the vinyl a bit then sway's back out again a bit, looks pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

That is just the pressing. I have a load of vinyl that does this. The needle doesn't sway, the tone arm sways from side to side as the pressing isn't bang in the centre of the vinyl.

Nothing to worry about.

Nice one mate, wasn't too worried cause it was playing but was wondering if they done that specially for this vinyl because I never seen that before

EZ people, got my copy of this the other day and noticed that when it is playing the needle sway's side to side (record plays fine), it looks jokes when spinning it and guessing RAM did this because the tunes called direction, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

My copy was warped, fucking warped......

Back
Top Bottom