Wilkinson - Automatic Any info on this one?

There seems to be a lot of single tunes signed to ram ATM, almost like they are making a digital bundle/compilation for 20 years of RAM...

I do like this tune and I think it would off big. Dno though it seems to be a little samey to wilkinsons other stuff. That same drum pattern n shit. I think he should pull his finger out and do something really innovative. Still like it don't get me wrong.

I do like this tune and I think it would off big. Dno though it seems to be a little samey to wilkinsons other stuff. That same drum pattern n shit. I think he should pull his finger out and do something really innovative. Still like it don't get me wrong.

Gotta agree with this, and he always uses them same drum rolls at 0:43 heard it in about 4 of his tunes now.

Gotta agree with this, and he always uses them same drum rolls at 0:43 heard it in about 4 of his tunes now.

Don't think it's a drum roll, just a gated synth or similar - it's his sound and makes his tunes recognisable. It's the same with that ride S.P.Y uses in his tunes, it's a good thing to do IMO.

There is no B side floating around which prob mean this could take a while to come out.

The 20yrs of RAM release is supposed to be a remix compilation hopefully with the Cyantific remix of "Valley of Shadows" Also with a Signal remix by none other than Fresh ;) according to my sources lol

Maybe a Dimentions EP with all these single releases?

The Only RAM release I need now is Calyx & Teebee "We fall away"

There is no B side floating around which prob mean this could take a while to come out.

The 20yrs of RAM release is supposed to be a remix compilation hopefully with the Cyantific remix of "Valley of Shadows" Also with a Signal remix by none other than Fresh ;) according to my sources lol

Signal VIP? I just shat my pantalons. Still eager for Pure Gold the most.

I like this tune but not so sure about all this hype around it. Wilkinson has done better tbh, this is pretty standard for him

Don't think it's a drum roll, just a gated synth or similar - it's his sound and makes his tunes recognisable. It's the same with that ride S.P.Y uses in his tunes, it's a good thing to do IMO.

mmmm I dunno man, I don't really listen to that much of his stuff but I've noticed Moonwalker and his remix of time use quite simmilar elements and then I heard this tune and now they all have simmilar elements and you're right that does make his songs recognisible but in my eyes not in the right way. The guy is clearly a very capable producer so just think he that could probably come up with some different ideas to make his songs not all sound so samey. Wheres that blender tune he made gone?

This is what I've been thinking!!! There's loads of VIPs knocking about.

Overdose VIP
Infinity VIP
Headlock VIP
Rock it VIP

Now your saying a signal VIP wow that will be epic!!!

My opinion Ram are on fire ATM (apart from the delta heavy EP) and Automatic has to be one of my fav tunes ATM sounds amazing in a club with a good system

But they're just VIP's for DJ's to play out. I highly doubt any of those will get released. I think more of the back cat will get remixed and updated if anything, though an update of Signal isnt really neccesary if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom