Wilkinson at NASS 2012

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
Did any of you lucky chappy's catch Wilkinson at NASS last weekend? Consdering he'd had Andy & AMC to follow it was an absolute rinse out. never thought i'd enjoy his set more than Andy's!

I've been on to them about an upload and will post as and when.

Last edited:
I didn't go but the mrs did and said the exact same thing... Weird though I've watched him mix before and he didn't seem to be all that. Average at best. I guess that he's got some monster dubs in the pipelin.

Yeah i've always felt his mixing was a bit off but this was almost flawless. Some big dubs in there including an overdose VIP, hugely excited about the prospect of a release!

Friction was the highlight of the festival for me, pretty much every tune he played was in my bag, has been in my bag or will probably be in my bag in the near future. All absolute bangers!

But yeah I was impressed by Wilkinson too, playing after Friction and Andy can't be easy! Smashed it.

I was there, went backstage and met him and Andy C too :D mad set it was, annoying they had to keep turning it down tho :(

Andy smashed it I thought, got some footage here

still have not seen this Alive thing, but from all the vids i keep seeing, doesnt really look that decent I swear.
Just get him in a club, where they can crank the volume, with G on the mic, on an analogue mixer, and that, is the one for me.
As for Mark,
He must learning a fair few tricks off Jon, cause he wasnt that great first time I watched him, but 6 months later, he was alot better. He is only gunna get better from now onwards too

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye. Mark bless him, used to clang the mix a fair bit as I remember. I too got wind of good reviews from nass.

Back
Top Bottom