Wilkinson - Afterglow

Yeah, that is a shit video for an equally shit tune

If this had been produced by Fresh you'd all be slagging it off but because it is by one of the Ram stable you're all fawning over it

I dont mind the vocals, but the tunes nothing special, especially by Wilkos standards. He can do a lot better than this, im sure he just did it for the exposure.

The music video is fucked.

Watch out, the Ram fan boys will be insulting us later on today

"How dare you criticise the almighty Ram Records. Everything they do is amazing"

They used to be a great label. Now they are primarily a label producing screechy cheese aimed at teenagers and the deaf

I wasn't criticising Ram, or Wilko. Just whoever came up with that awful video. I love the tune itself, as well as most of Ram's other stuff (except Delta Heavy).

Yeah, that is a shit video for an equally shit tune

If this had been produced by Fresh you'd all be slagging it off but because it is by one of the Ram stable you're all fawning over it

See I wasn't too impressed with the new direction fresh took but, I didn't hate on him I just didn't like it and said fair play to him. This is different though, although it's a little cheesy I still like it and I think the video suits the track to a T

- - - Updated - - -

An to be honest I don't like many of the recent Ram releases.

i really dont get why people have to hate on tunes or labels so much. its not like your comments are going to make the producer or label change their direction. your negative comments are utterly useless. really best to keep them to yourself.

There is plenty of dnb to go around for all tastes dont see why people complain when a producer wants to appeal to more than one group of people

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm a RAM fanboy through and through yet I don't like this at all, probably my least favourite RAM release this year so far. Like the instrumental, but my god the vocals are awful. And the video is pretty shit as well imo. Each to their own tho.

Personally I dont like the tune the vocals just take hold of the whole track but as soon as someone makes something like this they are instantly terrible and a sellout?? Come on

Personally I dont like the tune the vocals just take hold of the whole track but as soon as someone makes something like this they are instantly terrible and a sellout?? Come on

His back catalogue dictates this, not so much this one release.

Not saying it doesnt, just trying to say there is plenty of different types of dnb for all ears, cant please everyone

Back
Top Bottom