WILDER

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Here's something that's actually good.
[video=dailymotion;x7z2sn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7z2sn_air-all-i-need_news?start=191[/video]

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There is summin to do, with youhowhooo. HOUWEHAUAAEEEEHEEE HOUWEHAUAAEEEEHEEE,,, HOUWEHAUAAEEEEHEEE
Thats the female Sylvester.
airs moon safari is a masterpiece of such magnitude any song on there makes my face freeze over with zehnsucht. you dont realize it at the time but its the soundtrack to everything awesome. its got a time limit though, you start out listening to it all the time, and successively, it gets less and less, the soul is a construct of sand, and moon safari is a powerful corrosive wind.

That song is just awful. A true exploration into the terrors of the human psyche.
too true old man. yes indeed it is. where do they even find this stuff. doesnt make sense.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
airs moon safari is a masterpiece of such magnitude any song on there makes my face freeze over with zehnsucht. you dont realize it at the time but its the soundtrack to everything awesome. its got a time limit though, you start out listening to it all the time, and successively, it gets less and less, the soul is a construct of sand, and moon safari is a powerful corrosive wind.
I might have to pick that up then. I have Pocket Symphony by Air but I don't think I have ever listened to moon safari

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
how does that work, you hanging out her arse. somehow i get the image of you hanging out her arse from your waist down in my mind, is that what you meant

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha thats exactly what hanging out someones arse would look like, to my mind. but yes, richard, that would be an improvement.