wildchild goes house

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Wildchild goes house!

Now renamed as ‘DJ Lovechild’ Wildchild has now hung up her junglist boots ways in favour for a crack at making it in the house scene.
She has been around in the dnb scene for a while and I think a few years a go tried taking it to the next level with her wildstyle label but I guess never really made it… just like Rap she has now fucked off to house… DnB is quickly becoming the biggest sausage-fest in dance music!!!.......seriously! I know both of them were not the biggest in terms of musical contributions to dnb but it goes to show how few ‘big name’ women there are in the scene!...

http://www.djlovechilduk.com/

Thats a shame!! I hear you on the sausage front...

Cyberdyne is still one of my all time fave tunes, sorry to see her wandering from the scene...

Look at the link in the 1st post mate,some pics she looks ropey in but she did used to look better.

Yeah Rap did page 3 back in the mid nineties....

She actually co produced one wicked tune and then later put out that gash album with Kenny Ken....

no bit loss there but hey...

there will be less women in dnb than in a Brighton gay bar!!!..its gwetting scary!

im off!

One wicked tune,i thought she done quite a few..........spiritual aura,i'm so.....,intelligent women,jeopardy.........they're a few i can roll off the top of my head.

only really like Spiritual Aura to be honet... but shes been kicking around for a while...

One wicked tune,i thought she done quite a few..........spiritual aura,i'm so.....,intelligent women,jeopardy.........they're a few i can roll off the top of my head.

Diggable Bass..and a LP before the Kenny Ken one.
Wan't Fallout a girl too...
THere are loads of Dnb Ladies...there is even a website for them...

I was at The End a while back for a Ram night and was chilling on the steps and just happened to be sitting next to Wildchild and Hype and they ended up having an arguement.
Wildchild was saying Hype gets all the bookings because he always gets booked to play with all the big name mc's (which is a bit stupid because you dont really get the so called big named mc's at ram nights - although I think GQ is a true don).
Quite rightly Hype stood up for himself and basically pointed out that it has been years of hard work to get him to where he is today, and it has fuck all to do with the mc's.
Maybe this just shows that fellas have more persistence in the industry. Also, I think its reflective of the audience. If the dnb audience was mainly female, Im sure a lot of the dj's would be female. Yes we do get a fair few ladies at dnb nights but I think it is mainly blokes.

Diggable Bass..and a LP before the Kenny Ken one.
Wan't Fallout a girl too...
THere are loads of Dnb Ladies...there is even a website for them...

ok ..maybe im pancking about nothing then...

Yeah there are a lot of girl DJ's about but proper bona-fide label owners/producers are very scarce...lets be honest

Back
Top Bottom