Multi Genre Wild Illusion Podcast Vol. 2 (Multi-Genre, Multi-Style Mix)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
The second volume of my multi-genre Wild Illusion mix series.
The mix ranges from house, bass, synthwave & trap to vocal R&B and drum & bass.

The 'podcasts' are designed for home listening, showcasing tracks i'm feeling at this current time while aiming to mix carefully and smoothly between styles. The goal to create mixes which take the listener on a journey of styles and genres, and hopefully cater for repeat listens.

01. SLO - Shut Out of Paradise
02. Klātu - Window Trinket
03. Yansima - Hold Her
04. Blu Mar Ten - Trauma
05. Scuba - This Is For You
06. Scuba - Liberty City
07. Locked Groove - Out Of Orbit (Lawrence Hart x Scuba Four2TheFloor Mix)
08. The xx - On Hold (Jamie xx Edit)
09. Com Truise - ...Of Your Fake Dimension
10. Lone - Pulsar
11. Equador - Avalon (Sieren Remix)
12. MVEJIMV - Out of Sight
13. Synkro - Images (Sieren Remix)
14. Skee Mask - Routine
15. Avoure - Aura
17. Com Truise - Gaussian
18. Space Dimension Controller - Sundown on Memory Point
19. Sebastian Mullaert - Every Moment, I Am
20. Stwo - Haunted
21. Eli & Fur - Something Was Real
22. Bop x Subwave - Drifting Away
23. Instra:Mental - Shine
24. IDER - Does She Even Know? (Dhaka Edit)
25. Stwo - With You
26. Henrik Jose - Make Amends (Kyson Remix)
27. Etherwood - Nowhere to Go But Everywhere
28. Break & Kyo - Edge of Time
29. Bop x Subwave - Light of the Moon
23. Aether & Phaeleh - Nothing Is Forever
24. Unknown Archetype - Into Ether
25. >>>Joe Seven - On the Night She Fell...

As per, faves, feedback, comments etc all very much appreciated

The 'podcasts' are designed for home listening, showcasing tracks i'm feeling at this current time while aiming to mix carefully and smoothly between styles. The goal to create mixes which take the listener on a journey of styles and genres, and hopefully cater for repeat listens.
I'm at home, i'm listening. Serious calm vibes to start it all off. Got my brain on a Cuban beach with a Cohiba and a Bucanero.

I'm at home, i'm listening. Serious calm vibes to start it all off. Got my brain on a Cuban beach with a Cohiba and a Bucanero.
See what you think mate, and cheers for the follow, have returned

This whole mix is completely different from what i usually listen to, very chill. good work

mang you killed this.....this is basically what I have been wanting to do now. I just want to mix multi genre but I don't have enough tunes to really do it yet. This was seamless and such a fun mix to listen to. Really really good Sicx….. I really don't know how u did this hahaha.

This whole mix is completely different from what i usually listen to, very chill. good work
Thanks broski
mang you killed this.....this is basically what I have been wanting to do now. I just want to mix multi genre but I don't have enough tunes to really do it yet. This was seamless and such a fun mix to listen to. Really really good Sicx….. I really don't know how u did this hahaha.
Nice one man. Yeah had worked on a tracklist for a while and added bits/took stuff out until i was happy and things seemed to work. Took a few records to get it right

the EQ work was next level mang…..thanks for this one. Let me know next time you do one.

Back
Top Bottom