Wikileaks the documentary

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
I thought it was rape? Fuck with the Americans at your peril!

they r going after him with the espionage act they introduced in 1917 now aswell. last time it was used was in the 50's or something. was on the news.

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

aaah shit, ive seen that video, but i didnt see it to were it said there was kids in the mini van. truely truely sad

guys gonna find himself getting assasinated.

Last edited:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Dont know why they bother to wait for the injured guys to reach for something before shooting. Bit of a piss-take really...

Maybe they're proud they're following the rules?

Saint

VIP Junglist
Im really interested in how this is going to play out, in as much as: if he does get killed then what happens next. Wikileaks continues operating but probably at a much reduced capacity, and thats about it. I want people taking to the streets en masse to protest against the secrecy and war crimes.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
hes getting done for sexual harassment and rape

its dangerous to tell the truth when the government is lying

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
saddest thing is, the US government and the media have turned most US people against Assange. Only thing youll find on US news websites now is about Anonymous "hacktivists" < :rofl:

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Im really interested in how this is going to play out, in as much as: if he does get killed then what happens next. Wikileaks continues operating but probably at a much reduced capacity, and thats about it. I want people taking to the streets en masse to protest against the secrecy and war crimes.

the guardian are following it really well, if you check there site man

Jan Michaels Vincent

VIP Junglist

Nice one Sajid

Going to Guantanamo, Bienvenidos a la Cooba

logikz

I Am Not The King
I can't believe they did that, idve never thought England would have agreed to extradite him to America where he is clearly being made an example of for people who dare fuck with a totalitarian government

The world is gone to shit anyway the best you can do I hope to join the forces of evil and die quick, anything else is foolish

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Yeah man tbh I'm disgusted with the government doing that shit but not surprised in the slightest, all the powers of the world convene to bum wank each other off and if anything is against there agenda they will do everything they can to silence them

The British government under a torrie leadership will always try pull that shit to make relations good with other countries and also means if someone did the same over here and went America they would expect the same courtesy

Top Bottom