Wife beater has been beaten!!!

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Stella's been boring since it was taken down from 5.2% to 5%. There used to be LOADS of additives in it, that's what used to turn the Jeremy Kyle brigade nuts, but I actually preferred the taste then. Drink it from time to time now, but not after this shit

Glad Kronenbourg & Heineken are staying at 5%. Anything less than 5% (with the clear exception of Red Stripe) just doesn't sit right with me. And don't get me started on Fosters, bloody kangaroowaterpiss

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup, fuck all that. 12% beer at 9 in the morning. wagner on blast. smoke methadone. drown a cat.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wonder what its going to be like going on the piss after a white month. wonder if ill overdose like smack addicts do when they come out of rehab. REAL VODKA OVERDOSE DEATH LAD

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
fuks sake man - beer is expensive enough in pubs - now they make it weaker and i bet the price will go up.
no wonder all the euros round my way buy beer from tesco and drink it on benches in the high street.
might have to join them now.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
fuks sake man - beer is expensive enough in pubs - now they make it weaker and i bet the price will go up.
no wonder all the euros round my way buy beer from tesco and drink it on benches in the high street.
might have to join them now.
or do as i did and get trashed before even leaving the house and get kicked out the bar within an hour

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Glad Kronenbourg & Heineken are staying at 5%. Anything less than 5% (with the clear exception of Red Stripe) just doesn't sit right with me. And don't get me started on Fosters, bloody kangaroowaterpiss
This pretty much, love Heineken man, and it's odd that red stripe is still good huh?

I used to drink fosters export as well, that wasn't too bad really.