wicked vocalists

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Been really inot soul recently.. must be the sun!

Get up every morning and stick on some Mototwn.. been loving it. Great way to wake up, puts you in a good mood.

this has meant that i have also been dragging out my vocal dnb. There are some really good singers and vocalists in dnb. not talking about Mc'ing or the ragga side of things but more the singing side.

I know that a lot of people think that it is cheesey (shake ur body..ahem) and to be fair a lot is. But there are some wicked vocalists about.

In particular Diane Charmagne (the voice behind inner city life), Conrad, Natalie Willams (the voice behind system), Jenna G, .. there are some wicked singers in dnb.

I have a little soul playlist on my itunes and included In Love on there and it just fits against all the wicked soul artists i like from Alice Russel to Nina Simmone to amy Whinehosue to the Four Tops lol. ..........Such a good tune.

Plus the new Atlantic Connection and Red Eyes albums have got some wicked vocal stuff going on.. well worth checking.

Just showing some love for the love! lol.

I used to have to listen to loads of soul my mum loves it :lol: Four tops and the temptations are always on in my house. they are quality vocalsits

yeh geez i dont admit it that often but im a sucka for a good vocal tune haha about a qaurter of my collection is vocal

i love old soul.... the isley brothers, al green, gladys pips & the knights etc

got an old barry white LP from a charity shop the other day... proper heavy... im not really feeling all his famous tracks, but there is some HEAVYWEIGHT obscure tracks on the album

oh n yeah souljah has got a really good voice :D

hehehe thanks to u all man course it means everything to me getting respect and encouragement from the scene. booooooooooooo :D

Back
Top Bottom