Wicked Tune, girl sings "Theres something about you".. Proper banging tune.

DruMDMAndBass

Ive heard this tune at the last 2 illegal raves ive been to, im assuming its a new tune, possibly produced by someone who isnt too mainstream as ive heard it at 2 illegal raves - but i could be wrong.

The only lyrics i cant remember are "Theres Something About You", its a girl singing and the lyrics are almost Happy Hardcore style as its quite quick, high pitched and uplifting but with a heavy bassline and rude DNB beat..

I asked the DJ what the tune was called and he said "Theres no point in telling you because you wont get a copy of it".. COCK!

If anyone can help i'll love you forever :) Thanks.

Ive heard this tune at the last 2 illegal raves ive been to, im assuming its a new tune, possibly produced by someone who isnt too mainstream as ive heard it at 2 illegal raves - but i could be wrong.

The only lyrics i cant remember are "Theres Something About You", its a girl singing and the lyrics are almost Happy Hardcore style as its quite quick, high pitched and uplifting but with a heavy bassline and rude DNB beat..

I asked the DJ what the tune was called and he said "Theres no point in telling you because you wont get a copy of it".. COCK!

If anyone can help i'll love you forever :) Thanks.

Dj sounds like a bit of a cunt

Anyway its probably a friend of the djs tune or something

Nah thats not it.. Anyone else?.. This tune is so sick. Really powerful lyrics. "Theres something about you" then goes on to sing more lyrics that i cant remember..

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:31 ----------

And even if it was a tune of his mates, surely getting his mates name about would be a good thing if anything rather than keeping it secret!..?

Nah thats not it.. Anyone else?.. This tune is so sick. Really powerful lyrics. "Theres something about you" then goes on to sing more lyrics that i cant remember..

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:31 ----------

And even if it was a tune of his mates, surely getting his mates name about would be a good thing if anything rather than keeping it secret!..?

the good old i have something you dont arrogence.

Nah thats not it either mate but cheers anyway.. The tune breaks down into almost silence and the girl starts to sing "Theres something about you" and continues to sing but i cant remember the lyrics and then it drops into a banging tune...

can only think it could be this? but this is liquid tune so wouldnt say it has a rude beat/heavy bassline, catchy as fuck tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom