whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_voice, Mar 21, 2009.

1. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

its got to stop beef been going on for a bit now

2. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

yeah to fuck......... n all that jazz

3. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

lol
    Personally, I wish shabba didnt go downhill

4. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

this is why i respect u :wave:

5. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

beef on the microphone is just beef on a microphone , infact beef if controlled and stays just to microphone word play helps artists stay on there toes , be more hungrey / creative etc ... i mean lets look at it , im no 100% big fan n not scared to admit i know fup all on the whos who in the electric dick spittin scene but i know theres thousands apon thousands that live with in the world of dnb not for music but the mc side of things ... if it helps publisity then good for them ... only time anyone as a fan of dnb should be crying or throwing toys out of there pram because 2 well known mc artists have took words ** hence ** WORDS to seriously and they have acted like a dick n took the bullshit out off mic (wankster wimp bullshit) ... if you cant handle it , stay off the stage in the 1st place ... its about mcing NOT they are gunna be silly boys and go run tings by stabbing each other in the face with kichen forks down some dark alley in brixton ............

:rinsed:

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I thought it had all finished and they made up?

7. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

That's what i thought. Skibba and Eksman are on Innovation In The Dam 07 DVD talking about it both in same interview. Both saying it's all cool between them.

8. safety

safety double safety

eksman said pendulum didn't invent drum and bass and skibba took exception, then machete said machete

9. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??whys fun and skibba cussin eksman??

10. Jacomelli

Jacomelli J4COM3LL1

:confused::confused:

11. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

whats a fun and skiba eksman