Why won't thos mc's shut up?

PandaMindset

Does not eat bamboo.
Im listening to a mix with Andy C Global Gathering 2008 right now and this mc won't shut the fuck up.

Seriously what is it with dnb mc's who dosen't know when to shut up? I mean how can they keep babblin' like that?

i know what ya mean i stopped going to nights because of mc's shoutign all over songs i think the last time i enjoyed an mc was probably GQ back in 1992 :/

yaaaayy!!

this thread again!!

personally I dont know why D&B needs MCs anyway, cant they all fuck off and do Grime. Meh.

another failed attempt to slate off our Mc's

They aint goin anywhere so if you dont like em uno wot to do

I think its a balance of both sides of this coin. A good MC adds to teh rythm and atmosphere, and COMPLIMENTS teh music. A bad MC should be taken around the back and beaten. Even worse are MC's who chat bad boy/violence /gansta inciting lyrics. It does not help the atmosphere, and well they need to fix up. I have told a few mc's who played on my sets to stop chatting about "gonna smash your face with a brick" , mainly cos I don't want ot hear that shit. If you gonna smash my face with a brick don't talk about it, crack on a do it. otehrwise bring some positivity, cos we come to teh dance to let off teh pressure, not start a fight. Well most of us.

you are a pompus little gimp

Last edited by a moderator:
have you ever heard sdc saying 'we no give a fuck' or 'we dont give a shit', i think they talking to you mate

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

1283221283379.jpg

Last edited:
have you ever heard sdc saying 'we no give a fuck' or 'we dont give shit', i think they talking to you mate

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

1283221283379.jpg

I think they need basic lessons in grammar and spelling.

shit mcs are shit good mcs are good.

dont mind them live, but why oh why on the radio and stuff like that

fuck it they need us and we need them imo, i love playing with MC's so long as their alrite, much more energy in the atmosphere with em

Back
Top Bottom