Why won't thos mc's shut up?

PandaMindset

Does not eat bamboo.
Im listening to a mix with Andy C Global Gathering 2008 right now and this mc won't shut the fuck up.

Seriously what is it with dnb mc's who dosen't know when to shut up? I mean how can they keep babblin' like that?

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
i know what ya mean i stopped going to nights because of mc's shoutign all over songs i think the last time i enjoyed an mc was probably GQ back in 1992 :/

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
yaaaayy!!

this thread again!!

personally I dont know why D&B needs MCs anyway, cant they all fuck off and do Grime. Meh.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
another failed attempt to slate off our Mc's

They aint goin anywhere so if you dont like em uno wot to do

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I think its a balance of both sides of this coin. A good MC adds to teh rythm and atmosphere, and COMPLIMENTS teh music. A bad MC should be taken around the back and beaten. Even worse are MC's who chat bad boy/violence /gansta inciting lyrics. It does not help the atmosphere, and well they need to fix up. I have told a few mc's who played on my sets to stop chatting about "gonna smash your face with a brick" , mainly cos I don't want ot hear that shit. If you gonna smash my face with a brick don't talk about it, crack on a do it. otehrwise bring some positivity, cos we come to teh dance to let off teh pressure, not start a fight. Well most of us.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist

I agree with Radius though. I'm a fan, but there's a right time/place/style of dnb for specific MCs.

Stop fuckin whinging.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
have you ever heard sdc saying 'we no give a fuck' or 'we dont give a shit', i think they talking to you mate

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Last edited:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
they are part of the radio scene too, but sometimes seen a text line die cos people are just LISTENING rather than just etxting...but there ya go

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
fuck it they need us and we need them imo, i love playing with MC's so long as their alrite, much more energy in the atmosphere with em

J-Rex

soundcloud.com/j-rex
VIP Junglist
yeah mixing with an mc can be a lot more fun as long as they aren't shouting all over the mix and in the breaks