Why won't me bleedin' sig show?

Neurotoxin

[weaponsgrade]
Thought I had mastered the art of sigs but apparently not. Is it the same here as it is on DOA - blah blah blah [ /img] (without the spaces)..

Are there any options that I may have on that might stop it showing? Think I've looked everywhere..

Neurotoxin said:
Thought I had mastered the art of sigs but apparently not. Is it the same here as it is on DOA - blah blah blah [ /img] (without the spaces)..

Are there any options that I may have on that might stop it showing? Think I've looked everywhere..[/QUOTE]
We do not allow attachments to be called as images on this site, doing DOA a favour really, saving their bandwidth!

Pigz is implementing this on DOA soon, so it will be the same on their aswell :spliff:

When you reply to a topic - under the box i would of typed this message in is an options:

[ ] Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds and around internet addresses.
[ ] Disable Smilies in This Post
[ ] Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.

The bottom one should be checked.

Hope this helps.

sdm said:
We do not allow attachments to be called as images on this site, doing DOA a favour really, saving their bandwidth!

Pigz is implementing this on DOA soon, so it will be the same on their aswell :spliff:

Oh, ok then. Any other ways of getting my sig up there?

Back
Top Bottom