why was 1986 the best year to be born?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no not at all
year 0 would have been best
you could have knocked about with jesus
what so special about 86 that it beats having a drinking buddy who dispenses cabernet sauvignon when you cut him

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It wasn't.

Everyone born after 1980 is jealous of 80's babies.

Everyone born in 1980 are jelous of 70's babies.

Everyone is else is dead.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
for a number of reasons really. its the year they invented pubic shaving i think. but if you were 12, today, you could say you were 2000 years old. in a sense youd be 2000 years old. imagine. 2000 years. that is so fking long man.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Pfff, what a shit year to be born. You couldn´t enjoy the 80s and not even the nineties..also, you got fisted by Maradona.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I was born in 84. I remember the 80s. Yea there where some great movies, Labrinth, Ledgen, Never Ending Story, and Ghostbuster. But does any one remember the music? Oh god! It was torcher riding in the back seat while my mother blared Madona, U2, and Guns and Roses. The 80's sucked.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
What the fuck ever happen to Madonna anyway. Last time I herd of her she was doing an electronic album with the art cover made by the worlds biggest prick of an artist. And she has a fake English accent while practicing some sort of form of judism. I thought to my self what a stupid bitch and then forgot about her.

mesh

VIP Junglist
What the fuck ever happen to Madonna anyway. Last time I herd of her she was doing an electronic album with the art cover made by the worlds biggest prick of an artist. And she has a fake English accent while practicing some sort of form of judism. I thought to my self what a stupid bitch and then forgot about her.
Fisted by Madonna or fisted by Maradona, either way 86 was a fisty year

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
im suprised you get her a thought at all

fuck off