why the name?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
sorry if this is a re-post but my forum search skills are retarded at best!

anyway, why did you choose your dj/production/forum username?

Mine is pretty straight forward, my names rich and I'm from the sticks... tried mugwai and yokel but stix seemed to stick! :rolleyes:

I am an inter-continental ballistic missile, I also used to take alot of Ecstacy & like Dizzee Rascal.

4 the forum teddy bizzle coz my nickname was ted after i kept introducing myself to randoms as ted whilst on the piss. and AJ coz thats what they put on the flyer first time i played.

cheers mate, but how about you come off your high horse and link us up, rather than just wrighting 'End' :rolleyes:

To be fair mate you said sorry if it is a re-post, which it is so i am informing you of this. Use you brain and search the term "Dj name" maybe.... Magic!

maybe a repost but pretty sure there will be new members since the last time it was up at the top! stop hating all the time. if you dont like the thread.... dont post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mines cos my initials a sc an im lazy an couldnt be fucked to think of one wen signin up here!:D

Back
Top Bottom