Why is this???

djflicky

VIP Junglist
Oh my god its all mixed up

just a rough guess but the profiler song says "build urself a home" like having a home is like having a profile. so profiler may well be the good tune we like with the family guy sample on :D

so ur teeling me its profiler vip not artisan vip? :rinsed:

Oh my god its all mixed up

just a rough guess but the profiler song says "build urself a home" like having a home is like having a profile. so profiler may well be the good tune we like with the family guy sample on :D

so ur teeling me its profiler vip not artisan vip? :rinsed:

or maybe the "build urself a home" refers to the fact that an artisan is a skilled craftsman e.g. carpenter/electritian/plumber

:shrug:

haha, "artisan vip sounds nothing like the original!!!"

lol it sounds almost identical.... and the vinyl does have the labels on the wrong way round hence the cock upsss....e that
profiler vip would be bigtime hench tho!

i swear this happens all the time where labels dont get put on the right way round and it causes mass confusion all round. if any1 has the commix Call to Mind LP i swear theyre nearly all wrong and the hospital Friendly Fire EP

Its most likely that the presses have been labelled up incorrectly and the fact that the no-knowledge tools that work in these places probably don't know their arseholes from their earholes.

Back
Top Bottom