Why is there not mouse flavoured cat food???

moriaty

VIP Junglist
cats have very poor sense of taste. to put this in perspective, humans have 5000 taste buds on their tongues, dogs 1500, an dcats less than 500. thats why they feel comfortable eating dead vermin that dogs would pass.
so yeah, dont believe cat food adds claiming to be tastier than ever, coz cats wouldnt know the whiskas gourmet to 15p a tin Asda "just cat food".
on the other hand, texture and temperature plays a huge role in feline diet preferences. my cat wont touch "supermeat" type foods, but loves anything in jelly.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
cats have very poor sense of taste. to put this in perspective, humans have 5000 taste buds on their tongues, dogs 1500, an dcats less than 500. thats why they feel comfortable eating dead vermin that dogs would pass.
so yeah, dont believe cat food adds claiming to be tastier than ever, coz cats wouldnt know the whiskas gourmet to 15p a tin Asda "just cat food".
on the other hand, texture and temperature plays a huge role in feline diet preferences. my cat wont touch "supermeat" type foods, but loves anything in jelly.
my cat licks the jelly off the meat. picky little bitch