Why is there no Colorado shooting thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
We all like discussing just how fucked up the US is so what's the deal? Why no thread?

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i think the case is its just common ground now, every time i hear a story about a shooting in america i feel the same as when i see another story in the daily mirror about a county council changing the regularity of their bin collection.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
the fact the shooter was wearing a riot helmet a bullet proof vest and had a form of gas which he threw first if just fucked up.

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
id want a refund and my next viewing for free if i was there. 15minutes into the film and he bursts in?? Has he not seen the ads about keepin shush and turning ya mobile off in the cinema?? mr fuckin billy big balls had to take it one step further. Why did no one shush him?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Apparently i post pictures of penises and gay sex because i'm gay?

I got pictures of the Batman Killer having straight heterosexual sex with the 9 yr olds stomach wound...

If i post this, i'm not gay?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Do so research on this country, it was discovered by Columbus, he hit a rock...Then there was a revolutionary war. Which imo is going to happen again. Now can we ddead this topic thanks. Andrew PM me. And stop dragging me thru the mud

Status
Not open for further replies.