why is one of my elbows bald?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
this has been puzzling me for ages. one elbow has hair like the rest of my arm, but one elbow is bald. it's crazy. anyone care tyo venture any theories on this? i'll be more than happy to show it to anyone who wants to see it, at the krismas party.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
because you've been rippin' out hair from said elbow and implanting it into your failing beard in the hope it'll regain it's once former glory*

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
maybe if you always sit with one of your elbows like resting on something, with your chin in your hand, if it's always is the same elbow - for example i put my chin on my left hand with my elbow on the table - your elbow rubs against the table, or whatever you're lening on, and the hairs wear away.

Just an idea, but i think it's quite sensible.

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
maybe if you always sit with one of your elbows like resting on something, with your chin in your hand, if it's always is the same elbow - for example i put my chin on my left hand with my elbow on the table - your elbow rubs against the table, or whatever you're lening on, and the hairs wear away.

this is what i was getting at :clown:

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
its where your mum held you when she dipped you in the well of 'Ultimate Face and Ball-sack Hair Growth Potion'

its your achilles elbow

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Have you ever sat around a camp fire talking to somebody with one side of your body facing the fire and the other the opposite way, the part of your body, or more specifically your elbow may have been damaged by the heat causing the haird to never grow back

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
because you've been rippin' out hair from said elbow and implanting it into your failing beard in the hope it'll regain it's once former glory*
when are you gonna get over your petty jealousy. it's not becoming in you. you have a beard now, and with it comes certain responsabilities...

that's probably the reason. i do sit with my elbow on the table while i stroke my beard. crisis over*