Why is it that....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DannyP...7, Dec 20, 2009.

1. DannyP...7

DannyP...7 *Jung.Ill.Ist*

Japanese people are fucking nuts with everything?
    The best Cars..cmon GTR35..and earlier????
    The Best Fucking Women?
    Every Damn Gadget they can Think of?
    There Cities are Insane!!
    so....I kno theres much more than that.
    Are they really Aliens??Or Not, cuz im starting think they are, cmon whos the smartest mofos out there??:rolleyes:

wordsonit?

2. DannyP...7

Japans Latest SuperModel A-Robot HRP-4C...

She doesn’t have the grace of a Cindy Crawford or Elle MacPherson (yet), but a few struts on the catwalk may help HRP-4C loosen up and hit her stride. The walking, talking girlbot will be getting practice soon, as she’s set to make her catwalk debut at a Tokyo fashion show next week.

Scientists from Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology reportedly designed the 5-foot (ish), dark-haired creation to look like an average Japanese woman between the ages of 19 and 29. Unlike the average Japanese woman, however, HRP-4C has 30 motors in her body that allow her to walk and move its arms (somewhat loudly and awkwardly, if the video below is any indication) and 8 facial motors for blinking, smiling, and expressing emotions akin to anger and surprise.According to the Associated Press, the robotic framework for the HRP-4C, sans face and other coverings, will sell for about $200,000, and the technology behind it will eventually be made public so people can come up their own moves for the bot.The government-backed AIST says she’s mostly being developed for the entertainment industry--for use in amusement parks, for example, or as an exercise teacher--and is not yet ready to help with daily chores. So unfortunately for those eager to hire HRP-4C as a home or office assistant, for now at least, her main job is to look pretty--or odd, depending on your perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brD5D0ytD04

3. DannyP...7

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  4. DannyP...7

5. DannyP...7

6. DannyP...7

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

the jap women you post , you deem so attractive coz they look like 13 year old girls.

its bordering paedo when blokes go over to places like that , or thailand .. and come back with a little tiny women , looking like a school girl.

its a subconcious look of freshness / innocence / purity i think.

imagine when you first start getting feeling for girls at school ion year ten / year eleven.. proper sexual feelings.. this is because some inner drive, to make babies, and fuel the cycle of humanity. this never dissapears, and a fresh mother is one that looks and is appealing to something so powerul we cant understand.

i read a poem bout the whole thing once by William Blake. ill try find it , explains it so well .to me anyway.

its the work of Eros, its far to complex and such a drive we just cant control. and when girls aged 15-16 hit that age, they should be making babies.. like any other animals on the planet, cognitive thought, and conditioning has stopped, completeyl blanked us from looking that far, but basic animal instincts we'd all be bad, not just sex , but beheading someone for getting in the way of something you want. we cant, we wont, we dont think of it , but its in our nature. thats why were so fucked up,

Psychological Repression .. first highlighted by Sigmund Freud.

Another Freud quote which is one of my favourites .. my dad showed me this a while back..

"Civilization is a process in the service of Eros, whose purpose is to combine single human individuals, and after that families, then races, peoples and nations, into one great unity, the unity of mankind. Why this has to happen, we do not know; the work of Eros is precisely this." - Sigmund Freud.

8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

sry for the babble.. some realness in the there tho. if you dare understand and believe it.

being a shrimp i get to see alot of deep things that you wont ever get to ... so buckle up, let the shrimp guide you through..

9. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

let him guide you..... he's a wise old shrimp

10. motion audio

motion audio Active Member

The japs are rude at everything, tech mad.

Not too keen on them new GTR's though, sick cars but I much prefer the older skylines, all new cars are getting a bit shitty.

11. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

its cos they was nuked a couple times

12. DannyP...7

I have to agree with you on that mate, all new cars suck imo, i much prefer older cars..but if you think where were headed most cars have to keep pushing the envelope to try to top the previous generations..crazy to think "Whats Next"?? Feel Me?

And..haha yea i think this guys on to something here!!!

13. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

I want to go one day.
    Looks so fucking excellent.

14. motion audio

Enit man, I dont like all this traction contol, ABS, stability control etc etc etc, bollocks. I'll drive my car myself thanks.

15. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

hahahahahhahahahahah

16. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

One place I REALLY wanna go before I have a sprog.

Have mates that go every year.

17. motion audio

I wudnt mind aswel, It looks pretty manic over there, would be a right change.

18. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

asain birds are fit... but latino all the way for me!

and you have to ask youreslf is there pushing of technological boundries actually progression, is it actualy beneficial to man kind? maybe, but probably not! most civilisations reach a peak then just dissapear... history has a habbit of repeating it's self! so, terminator? blame the asains!