>>: WHY IS IT THAT ITS ------------->

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Apr 5, 2006.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

>>: WHY IS IT THAT ITS ------------->

socially exceptable for a man to stand in a que a fart like a trooper and every look up or snigger or even some just burst out in lol than .......

if a women does it people look at her with an exspresion of discuss .. if the women then laughs shes thought of as an unattractive freek but if she has a look on her face like "it wasnt me" we dont believe her but we say to ours selves poor las ???????

please discuss cause this matter is truely baffling me .......

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I guess it's cause they're supposed to be lady like, it goes back centuries :teeth:

[​IMG]

3. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

what u onabout girls dont even fart and there shit dont smell either! lol

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Ha ha! :uberlaugh

5. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

because you're meant to be disgusting and rude and we're not. simple as.

although it hardly ever works out that way...:rolleyes:

6. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

I'd dispute this
    They don't do it often but it takes the enamel off your teeth when they do.

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Its not acceptable for me and is frankly disgusting UNLESS you have a serious stomach problem in which case its very nasty for the party concerned (been there, done that). Its like spitting on the ground or pissing on the wall.

8. mesh

mesh Active Member

but spitting and pissing are illegal for the good reason that they spread disease.

you know people used to think that farting would scare away the devil, how bad can it be ?!?!

just jokes, I'm not impressed with anyone letting rip like that, but the best reaction is probably to start gagging and retching while staggering toward the guilty party with your eyes squeezed shut and drooling

9. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I thought women had a special place they went to for that kind of manner. It is really weird to hear a girl guff though i have to say.

10. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

its the same bout sex too. men sleep around and actually patted on the back. if a girl has some shes a slut or slag but if she has none shes a tease or frigid. basically women have it far worse and can still cope better :twisted:

11. mesh

mesh Active Member

I pat every girl I sleep with on the back

12. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

i dont care if im called a slag.i cope with it fine :D

13. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:rofl:

14. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

coz its complimentary

15. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

well, not really..
    thats pretty much the idea teenagers have bout sex
    (no, im not calling you a teenager btw.!)
    i mean, thats the idea i too had for a long time, but ive come to realise that there are far more girls into the fuckbuddy circuit than boys..
    and no one is calling them slags..

far too many chicks are coming up with the same line
    -ive came out from a long relationship, im just takin it easy right now, just lookin for some fun, ya know, bodily functions..-
    honestly, in the last couple of years, thats all ive been hearing from girls on all levels, be that girlfriend, female mate, mate's girlfriends, sister...girls just wanna have fun...and no one is calling them slappers..just say the line correctly and hey! presto! this female is not a slag! shes just tired of boys putting pressure on her, and wants to enjoy living! good goin sister..!

I mean, fuck man, someone must ave made a recording and passed it on to every single female in the country..
    <<at the clinic:
    beautifull lil girl mam, here's the post-teenager inter-sex relationship guide CD rom..its equipped with a timeswitch..it will automaticly download when your girl hits 20..enjoy!>>

and as for men willing to be slags, well...ya see god gave us two heads, and enuff blood to run one at a time..
    unfortunatelly, the same god didnt gave us the option of which head leads, so contrary to popular beliefsome guys actually work with the top one..
    and it sucks for them...
    :moe: :fag:

16. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

haha:2thumbs:

i must admit men seem to be turning in to pussy's nowadays! you try the fuck buddy approach and they get attached so you have to let them go. hahaa :D

i suppose the way it makes you a slag is if you aren't honest with them in the first place, everything is so much easier if you are honest and u can always say look i told you at the beginning i wasn't looking for anything..........

17. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

The differentation in approach is cultural but highly connected with genetics.

Throughout evolution & history a male had an interest in sleeping with as many females as possible and getting them pregnant. His investment in terms of genetic material and parenting obligations was minor and he could spread his genes wide & far. Thus the popularity of polygamy in primitive cultures.

A female has a genetic interest in sleeping with the best possible partner and getting pregnant with him. This partner would offer the best match for her limited supply of genetic material and be able to help her & provide for her family IF she managed to tie him to her. This does not mean that her partner must be monogamous - as long as he also takes proper care of her.

Therefore - a male who has many children is fulfilling his evolutionary role and being responsible. A female who does not pick & choose her partners carefully is being evolutionary irresponsible.

Our cultural approach reflect this.

Therefore the distinction between slag & ladies men.

Reliable birth control has changed the evolutionary situation but it has not changed our cultural approach yet. Remember, women couldn't vote in Britain until the 20th century.

And I've definitely seen and experienced the differing approaches. The funniest aspect is that when a girl hears that a guy sleeps around, a red light seems to switch on and he immediately becomes attractive to them. Two factors kick in:
    A) Oh, he must a bit of all right then!
    B) I'll be the one who ties him down!

The best way to get sex is to be having sex. The best way not to have sex is not to be having sex. Virtuous and vicious circle. This may sound a truism but think about it...

Sometimes you have to kick start the having sex bit.

18. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

My thinking becomes crystal clear when I get an erection :)

19. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

liar...and if ya aint lying, then yar a freak!!

And yeah, ok, that spellchecked study of yours is all good, but unfortunately humans act according to conscience rather than instinct, which is shag shag shag for males, and reject reject reject for females...

But i think is safe to say that if humans managed to tame silicon and 1's & 0's, and made breakbeat out of them, then surely we can tame the animal inside...

ha! yeah, see what i mean? you enjoyin lettin down men who fall after the shag..
    reckon is a natural high..(his fallin for me, check me out, et all)
    bloody girls..:teeth:

thats it..if after that the guy's still luvvy-dubby he's an idiot, so good job losing him in the first place...

bah...why couldnt things be simpler between men and women..like in 90210...or Emmerdale..

20. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

We still act instinctively...

Spell check? What spell check? :rofl: