Why is Andy c not on the new cd packs??

i heard that if hes not completely happy with his set then he wont let them sell it but thats prob aloada crap.. maybe he charges the promoter more if they want to sell the cd aswell or summin?

i heard that if hes not completely happy with his set then he wont let them sell it but thats prob aloada crap.. maybe he charges the promoter more if they want to sell the cd aswell or summin?

that... and the fact that he has his own CD series out in the shops... "Nightlife"..... i dont think he allows promoters to release his set because they may conflict with the sales of nightlife....

saying that... get chummy with a few prmoters that book him.... they will still record the sets but they are not allowed to release the recordings.... even onto forums....

I dont see any similarities between his nightlife releases and anything he does live. Surely they are 2 different things, pull your head out andy and give the ravers what they want!

Thats why:

xxandycxx.jpg

Andy was in Thailand over Xmas & into the New year - thats why he wasn't on any of the festive CD packs.

[Politrix];508154 said:
yeah but still ive noticed hes ducked out of a fair few cd packs he has been at, i think the reasons were stated above, but not 100%

Not sure exactly...

I know that if the DJ monitors had taken a battering before hand they may have sounded shadey for him to mix on and may have not been happy with his set - therefore him requesting that his set was not to be featured on the pack possibly??

Back
Top Bottom