why i miss taking pills

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
funny pictures, cant beleive some of the faces you pull on that drug. personally i dont touch the stuff. problem is the drink seriously impairs my judgement, and i do drink. alot.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
funny pictures, cant beleive some of the faces you pull on that drug. personally i dont touch the stuff. problem is the drink seriously impairs my judgement, and i do drink. alot.
it's a personal decision, which is the lesser of two evils. booze sends me stupider than pills ever have, but i got to a stage with 'em where having one pill was like having one drink, it didn't even touch the sides.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what i meant was that the drunker i get the more likely i am to take a pill or a bomb or whatever really. ive got a need for action. its a shite state of affairs and i need to fix up.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I've seen a lot worse. The pills round here are mostly speed plus random crap nowadays so the faces that get pulled are just insane. Kids are really fucking with themselves.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I remember being in states like that, walking around on my face in the middle of a field. Ah the good old days.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i got a really scary pic of me at Knebworth Ministry Of Sound festival in 2001..it put me off doing those little bastards for ever!

Thrawn 6.7

VIP Junglist
The pills round here are mostly speed plus random crap
It's PMA and it's fucking dangerous. It's easier to manufacture than ecstasy because the purchase of the ingredients isn't so heavily monitored by the law. It feels like a peculiar mix of speed and magic mushrooms but my god is it good for raving! :teeth: (apart from the almost uncontrolable desire to vomit unless you've had a BIG meal beforehand :sick:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMA

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
The older I get, the more I appreciate a good cigar, a glass of whiskey and being behind the decks, not with the monkeys in front of them :teeth: