Why dont Andy C and GQ work together anymore?

GQ is 106 years old.

was so funny at that radio 1 hackney weekend when GQ gave a shout out to his daughter. I bet he didnt think he would be mcing all his life. Apparently Hype now has a support bar so his hip doesnt go for the longer sets. And he has a set of dentures with a clip in torch holder in his 2 front teeth..

Imagine being a grown man and having to stand up there pretending to be all enthusiastic and excited when you drop some god awful screechy Wilkinson tune.

IMAGINE

Fixed!

Why doesn't Andy think like this?........

Imagine being a grown man and having to stand up there with a microphone pretending to be all enthusiastic and excited when Andy drops some god awful screechy Wilkinson tune.

IMAGINE

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ask around. I remember someone having the 6 hour set as an Ogg Vorbis file somewhere on here...

6 hours of audio of a mini babybell being rolled down an hill made of dairylee spread by the larpak guy

Gq is still on loads of sets with Andy C...... Manchester WHP for 4 hours, Warning he featured on his 4 hour, prob at brixton next weekend, Westfest this weekend.....

Maybe not for all the international stuff, but for all UK based big events they still seem to feature...

I heard GQ isn't a fan of karaoke since Andy plays a lot of vocal tunes now a days...

One of my favorite vocal tunes of all time is Screw Up by Ewun. Andy doesn't play bangers like that. I think In Love by Jenna G is more his speed.

Back
Top Bottom