why do you produce?

what do you mean grape and grolsch? is it like a snakebite or what cos i like to get fucked up man i do it all the time shit i was thinking i could get a job like the town junkie i could stand around and get fucked up for the tourist boyyyyy

look at the post your set up thread or whatever it is and all will be revealed

i produce cos i enjoy it.
an it keeps me out the pubs an streets all ya need is a big bag o weed!:D

because its big and clever lol

seriously? i dunno..........had decks at 12 years old, started buying up vinyls, did music tech at college.....a natural progression i suppose and im just getting to the point where i understand it ha ha shit this stuff takes years

is it worth it? of course man

Hmm, ive always loved making music, in bands and shiz but there is no feeling like mixing with a freshly cut dub of ur own tune :D

whos ur grandad mate?

The one and only Jimmy Cobb, American jazz drummer. Did stuff with miles davies.. he's won pure awards. Mum moved over to this shitty country and met my dad.
I've been over to visit lots of times and he lives in a sick house in California. I've tried to get him into drum and bass, but he's not having it haha. Took some dubstep over as well and got all my american cousins into it.

my dad passed away.

I got loads of his cds and listened to most of them.
He was into music and he worked for paramount so had loads of equipment which i still havent got yet.
after he passed away i just developed more of a liking for music and it all started from there......

I listened to dnb before but i wasnt as enthusiastic back then

my dad passed away.

I got loads of his cds and listened to most of them.
He was into music and he worked for paramount so had loads of equipment which i still havent got yet.
after he passed away i just developed more of a liking for music and it all started from there......

I listened to dnb before but i wasnt as enthusiastic back then

wow, i can only imagine what kind of gear you could inherit there.........the mixing desk will be the length of a bus

I moved into a house with 2 hippies i met in a shop and had no money for about 7 months, 11 cats though, dropped a lot of cids and the only form of entertainment in the house was a computer with a copy of cubase and thats where it all started.... and here I am today o.0 (with house and money etc. lol):confused:

wow, i can only imagine what kind of gear you could inherit there.........the mixing desk will be the length of a bus

it was fucking huge i remember it all in his spare room.

but he mooved and had to put it all in a lockup or something and we dont know where it is.

he may have sold it all though thats the thing.

cuz its fun, and i can mess around w/ all these sounds/instruments on my computer. when i was only playin' guitar, it was just guitar.

Back
Top Bottom