why do you produce?

logikz

I Am Not The King
because im creative, and music is my outlet. painters paint paintings, nobody ever asks them why, its just understood, you dont have to have a reason for that, but with music people seem to need a reason

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
because im creative, and music is my outlet.

this.

ive always been a artistic person with a big love for music.
you either have it in you to sit there for hours & hours trying to perfect a 16bar loop or you dont.

nsdiesel

Alot of my family are/was involved in music so i been brought up around it. My uncle is Kenny Ken so from young i have always looked up to him. Got my lil cousin crissy criss on 1xtra as well so its almost like i aint got a choice loool

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Alot of my family are/was involved in music so i been brought up around it. My uncle is Kenny Ken so from young i have always looked up to him. Got my lil cousin crissy criss on 1xtra as well so its almost like i aint got a choice loool

NICE

Niceneasyuk

I don't know... Music is tedious, it keeps me up till dawn, it never lets me finish it and worst of all it never sounds good enough.

But then... you make a banger :) all the tedious never getting finished dawn staying up bullshit makes sense for a week. Then you start a new project and it starts all over again.

I fuckin love it!

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
I don't know... Music is tedious, it keeps me up till dawn, it never lets me finish it and worst of all it never sounds good enough.

But then... you make a banger :) all the tedious never getting finished dawn staying up bullshit makes sense for a week. Then you start a new project and it starts all over again.

I fuckin love it!

this.. and its a good passtime during grape and grolsch sessions

logikz

I Am Not The King
what do you mean grape and grolsch? is it like a snakebite or what cos i like to get fucked up man i do it all the time shit i was thinking i could get a job like the town junkie i could stand around and get fucked up for the tourist boyyyyy

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
haha, mr.logiks hopes he hasnt missed out on a secret alcohol mix for the mind ..

i think grape ( wine ) grolsch .. well .. grain , maybe i am wrong ..

anyway ,

i dont produce, but when i get my computer a will , and im going to be doing it purely for painting on a blank canvas, from going from nothing to a product , producing a product is the most satisfying of all, wen you go for a poo, and you check the pan for densisty , mass, and substance, .. the look a delight on your face when you see its a nice log , thats why i produce , for logs sake .. or will produce rather .. for now , ill jut have to cope with crimping a length on my laptop and sizing that up for personal production skillzzzzzzz

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
howdya know i aint got a mouse ? secondly you right i havent , but also , nothing work on here either , piece of junk now , its going to end up a beer/rolling mat in no time , just saving for a new p.c. and searching for a good deal ,

Top Bottom