Why do Trigga and Bass hate Alan Shearer?

Alan was playing against Bassman in a game of squash and cheated. He's been a wanker ever since.

something regarding a man unt game, prob shearer getting a winner and losing a bet for him or something

something regarding a man unt game, prob shearer getting a winner and losing a bet for him or something

Bassmans either a villa or a brum city fan and its something like shearer scored in the 92nd minute and lost him a bet.

but yeah, hes a fucking wanker

Some say its because Alan Shearer scored past Bassmans team in an important stage

and some say its because Shearer came to a jungle rave and took the mic

who knows all we do know tho is Alan Shearer is a fuckin wanka

Some say its because Alan Shearer scored past Bassmans team in an important stage

and some say its because Shearer came to a jungle rave and took the mic

who knows all we do know tho is
the-Stig.jpg

Bassmans either a villa or a brum city fan and its something like shearer scored in the 92nd minute and lost him a bet.

but yeah, hes a fucking wanker

Swear, although he is a brummie, that himself, and his manc mate trigga are both united fans......
wont loose any sleep over it though.

He this he is a wanker cos shearer rhymes with wanker...that possibly about the depth of the bar...I have very much doubt Alan shearer have ever had anything to do or has said or even crossed pathes with either of the mc's.

To be honest...it rhymes.

well if u think about most of trigga's Mc'in?

Inna corner,
with a lighter
smoking marijuana
alan shearer
he a wanker
all my rhymes-a
end in an er.

u get the jist.
you're so out of touch with things, if you can be arsed, check through this mix and see if you still have the same opinion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWAkQE97jk

and yeah i think its over a football bet which lost him some big dough..all speculation, who knows really..if any of you peeps go out to raves why don't you ask him lol

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 ----------

this is straight up fire...

Last edited by a moderator:
you're so out of touch with things, if you can be arsed, check through this mix and see if you still have the same opinion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWAkQE97jk

and yeah i think its over a football bet which lost him some big dough..all speculation, who knows really..if any of you peeps go out to raves why don't you ask him lol

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 ----------

this is straight up fire...

I know mate, its a piss take...just a bit of a laugh

the vid on u tube when he is in his car drivin about with u in the back is belter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom