why do the grime mcs have to come enter the jungle scene

mcs are not shite, dey make the music much more better to lisen 2. instrumental drum n bass is boring thats why djs like 2 ave mcs on their sets.

I'm gunna bag this post for promotion, prime real estate in a multi page thread. Bidding begins at £5.

der iz nuff emsees dat tern up @ playsis dat ent spoze 2 b der enit n dey cheefup da mike n rooin manz nites dat payd bear muneez 4 dat ting wevver day b grym or donk or tekno or woteva emsees ting ent on wen dey iz flopz or woteva n carnt flo barz 4 nutin shotta b2b skibz b2b det b2b fun b2b eksman b2b foxy b2b fearless b2b shabba b2b herbzie wiv 1 mike n da ministree ov sowned dee n bee cee dee on repeet locked in a cubbud wiv da valve n funkshun 1 n a litre ov assid n a blayde iz da 1 blad.

I was actually making a sarcastic reference to the way inderjifarm usually posts & the fact every thread he makes is a variation on the same theme, usually involving MC's, something that does his head in & typing messages like an 8 year old on a pay as you go mobile with £1.27 credit that needs to last a month.

But your stereotype is unfounded, I like certain mc's & am more than capable of constructing reasonably concise sentences. :)

I hate MC's as much as the next person. But your complaining about Grime MC's coming into the scene and doing your head in? Have you listened to any of the Drum & Bass MC's? most of them could learn somethin from Grime MC's. If anything bring more in an get rid of tools like Bassman, Skibba, Shabba, Dabba, Do etc... As they are shit MC's Grime MC's at least use words for god sake

i can sometimes make sense and i would have to say sp:mc is a winner for me

there are a few good mc's left and coming through into the scene but they are very few and far between

SHBABABBABABBABSBBDANBOOYAKEHOUTHEYOOHCRACKA CAN I GET A REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIND!

No you can't fuck off.

Mc's are BIGGG in the game get used to them cus they aint goin anywhere !

As for the question in hand B Live, now Evil B so glad he turned over to the dark side so no i dissagree with your question.

Chooo Chooo All Aboard

How Dare You Try To Test Us. We are the Masters. Don't You Know Our Style is Fucking Dangerous

La Ta Taaaa

B Live spit over garage though (and still does) not grime....anyone got a set with him over grime?

And TBH I think it should happen more often, Ive got a few old sets with Wiley, D Double E, Dizzee are just killing it.

B Live spit over garage though (and still does) not grime....anyone got a set with him over grime?

And TBH I think it should happen more often, Ive got a few old sets with Wiley, D Double E, Dizzee are just killing it.

Yeah I've got some old Wiley sets, back when Eksman and Herbzie gave a fuck as well, so they were all good.

I think what the OP was going on about were people like Ghetto (who really is that bad) jumpin on the mic at smaller raves these days. People like him & Stormin had no credibility in a scene that has been dead for years anyway. Let them stand on stage and shout themselves into oblivion. That's why God invented the jungle room.

Back
Top Bottom