Why do people not feedback on this forum?

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
I have noticed a trend in this forum for people to listen to tracks but not feedback. For instance as an example......

Wayz- Brainstorm has 151 views but ONLY 10 feedbacks!!!

and

Indi- Farseer has 99 views but ONLY 7 feedbacks!!!!

It is an essential part of this forum to give and recieve feedback (i know i don't much but i am proposing something here!!:-/ )

Why don't we all put a bit more into this thing?!!!!

We should all be supporting each other not listening and neglecting to feedback.
Isn't that what this is all about?
Positive action?
Anyway enough of my rant.
:mad:

ive been a bit slack on here replyin to peoples tunes.but i dont really look alot at this part of the forum n e more.must start listenin again!

Foz, I totally agree. If someone has posted their tracks on the net to get opinions and feedback, when you listen to their tracks, the least you can do is reply them, its just etiquette, y'know.
I may not listen to that manytracks on here (not much time, very busy man) but every track I do listen to gets a reply, even if I wasn't feeling it.
Come on fellas, the idea is that information is shared.

Indi said:
I may not listen to that manytracks on here (not much time, very busy man) but every track I do listen to gets a reply, even if I wasn't feeling it.
:word: :slick:

Indi said:
Foz, I totally agree. If someone has posted their tracks on the net to get opinions and feedback, when you listen to their tracks, the least you can do is reply them, its just etiquette, y'know.
Come on fellas, the idea is that information is shared.

Well said Indi dude!!!
:banana:

Also the joke is now that THIS THREAD HAS 36 VIEWS AND 5 FEEDBACKS!!!!:lol_board

EDIT: 122 views an 6 feedbacks!! IRONY OR WHAT!!!

Last edited:
i agree, i joined up a couple of months ago, made a few posts and put 2 tracks up and got no feed back at all, so i ditched this place, but now im Back 2 give it ago again,
You guys ar very very right

We're all fledgling producers here. It's a big give and take thing. We should share what we've learned up to this point for the betterment of the dnb community.

give us a gd description ov wot we about 2 listen 2 instead ov jus 'listen n gimy feedback' y wud i waste time download 4 summin i no i aint gona like is it dark jumpy soft?? 1's wit a bit ov info wud elp me deside wetha 2 review, duno bout u lot

drum.n.bass.till.i.die

Same thing for all the forums though ... get 1,000+ views in mix forum and that results in 50 feedbacks... tis a shame but just the way it is. Respect to all those who do feedback though. I appreciated all the replies I do get, not everyone is going to say something but i am cool with that.

I think its because the majority of users in this forum are lurkers/leechers, with little regard of whether they should say something after raping the tunes/mixes. But you can't get too pissy when no-one comments, you did put it up in the first place.

I agree, ive posted a set up, its had over 1000 views n only 3 replys! not fair, i reply to everything i download (its the whole point of this forum, no?)

yea u gotta reply to evryting u listen too or download, if u want ppl to reply to ur posts

Yep been away from here busy in teh waffle section trolling..I will try to get back on it, find some tracks for the LOAD media show next month and stuff.

BTW Fozzy the reason they don't feedback your tunes is theres only so many ways you can say utter...............:321:LOL
NAH ONLY KIDDING BRO LUV YA REALLY

i'm a junglist through an through but i've had to take my track's to a trance site just to get feed back and i got it, also i've got future refrence's for feedback on my dnb tune's off there.
It's a sad day when a junglist has to go to a trance site for feedback on his track's, even though the track i've posted isn't dnb I still expected sum feedback

i'm a junglist through an through but i've had to take my track's to a trance site just to get feed back and i got it, also i've got future refrence's for feedback on my dnb tune's off there.
It's a sad day when a junglist has to go to a trance site for feedback on his track's, even though the track i've posted isn't dnb I still expected sum feedback

:end_of_wo

Back
Top Bottom