WHY DO GIRLS (GENRALLY) LIKE SUCH SHIT MUSIC

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
yes but face it Greddie, a lot of girls like JLB .I mean fucking J fuciking L fucking B. They like shitty ballands and Fucking Love fucking songs.FOR FUCKS SAKE

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Mens brains get stimulated more than women's by music...you could say the difference is hormonal. We end up writing tunes that play to that difference in wiring....ie stimulate us more. In short we love our tunes more than they do coz we get more of a kick from them!

Who thinks a woman could have come up with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
woman or not ....... :lighter:

totaly true though most girls feel sick when they get in my car and it aint cos they notice the rape kit or that my 12" cbr vibes do theyre nut

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Mens brains get stimulated more than women's by music...you could say the difference is hormonal. We end up writing tunes that play to that difference in wiring....ie stimulate us more. In short we love our tunes more than they do coz we get more of a kick from them!

Who thinks a woman could have come up with this?

Top Cat - Ruffest Gunark (DJ Rap 95 remix)

DJ Rap was female and that is one of the best jungle tunes ever

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Most girls I know listen to shit chart stuff and backstreet boys but know a few who are into metal/death metal and know about 2 who are into there drum and bass.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
What a load of balls...

If it was left to women we'd have fuck all music to listen to! The industry's always been dominated by men...who do you think writes Madonna or Beyonce's tunes? People like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Harrison.

It's very difficult from personal experience to say that they enjoy music to the same extent that we do.

It certainly wasnt a group of women that had the drive and desire back in 89-91 to get together to create a new style of music like hardcore...and we all know what that led to...

This is the kind of thing that gets repeated time and time again throughout history. It's men that create and consume music and that's really down to our biology. We're wired to respond more to things like music or taking drugs or even bungy jumping (anything that involves adrenaline or testosterone etc).

It's the main reason why you wont see a woman drive past with speakers blaring and it's also why on the whole their cd collections suck...

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Every girl ino likes Drum & Bass, infact its me with the bad taste at the minute i recently bought this....

and i like it..

ino ino.

also

I been listenin to the dubstep cd from this,

cant get any worse than that

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
my sister listened to some fakin shit music, although most of the girls i know listen to some dnb, house or some of that classical niche