Why do aliens wanna probe our anus'?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
I hear a lot about this shit. Where did it originate? Do we store all our major knowledge in our anus?

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
well my brains in my pants so thats probably why in my case if it happens...and oh yes i do hope this happens with lubeless suprise

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i must have a bit of alien in my blood as i would like to probe quite a few women's arses if i could.

maybe they only anally probe the idiots who talk out of their arse?

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
The reason is that they think that the anus is the pineal gland, or the third eye. Since these creatures are only focused on the third eye they don't know much about anatomy of various species. Aliens are dumb as fuck, but they are on the right track for knowledge.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
by that reasoning aliens should wanna hand full of our faeces to play with rather than shafting us with anal thermometers?
the stool is only one reason for bum raping us with their advanced technology.
i like to think when u receive a gentle probing, they extract all the information they need and leave u feeling both satisfied and sporting a new irrigated colon with a fresh pine scent.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
the stool is only one reason for bum raping us with their advanced technology.
i like to think when u receive a gentle probing, they extract all the information they need and leave u feeling both satisfied and sporting a new irrigated colon with a fresh pine scent.
They left me with new car scent -- I feel used! :cry:

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
you can tell a lot about a person by their stool sample
remind me never to get to know you then :teeth:

---------- Post added at 07:34 ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 ----------

found this on u tube taking derp to the next level !!! derp metal

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
here is raped by pigs with their new radio hit 'the torture room'

i was briefly dissapointed by your analrapist tune but rallied when i found this peruvian gem.
why is ufo sightings so frequent in latin america? why is the brutal death metal scene so big in latin america?
coincidence?

the aliens that did pick people up probed all orifices and openings, along with fleshy bits and eyes and and and all. not just the butt.
of course people dont talk about it as often becasue we are busy watching pictures of naked girls instead of watching the skies.
so the aliens sticking something up unfortunate souls butt is all we remember along with that farts are funny and toilets too.

i think the cattle mutilations had something to do with it too, in america or possibly latin america there have been over... the number escapes me now but i think it was 200 reported cases of cattle with their entire butt area removed with unearthly surgical presicion. i think they took something from the front along with the udder too.

Last edited by a moderator:

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i had a flexible sigmoidoscopy back in august.... that was like what i think being probed by aliens is like.

pitts

VIP Junglist
theres an american dad episode where stan and roger (alien) get drunk and roger probes stan and learns everything about him and gets all his memories from the probing

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
They dont want mine anymore...i made a deal with the alien high commissioner when i was 8 to trade anal probing for my daffy duck pez dispenser!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think its just old fucking dave from behind central station what smells like piss and drinks ethanol.