Why did you take off my post??

looks like a link to a myspace page. A direct link, an idea of style, what sort of feedback you're lookin for .... check the sticky.
\;)

It was taken down because you gave it 5 stars after Affliction gave it two stars, despite when Affliction clearly stated NOT to rate your own tunes or tunes posted by yourself.
Affliction is a fair man. Because he's the main mod in the production forum, and you broke a rule clearly stated, he has every right to remove your thread.

I have no proof that nowhichway rated his own thread, however somebody did give it a 5 star rating, around the same time that nowhichway edited his post, which is a bit suspect...

Anyway it's not exactly a major offence, i understand people want to hype their tunes (or their mates tunes). Feel free to re-post your link in a new thread!

welcome back affliction!!

Thanks! (y)

Affliction said:
I have no proof that nowhichway rated his own thread, however somebody did give it a 5 star rating, around the same time that nowhichway edited his post, which is a bit suspect...

Anyway it's not exactly a major offence, i understand people want to hype their tunes (or their mates tunes). Feel free to re-post your link in a new thread!

Thanks! (y)
I'll have a look in the database in a sec :teeth:

sdm said:
I'll have a look in the database in a sec :teeth:
Code:
mysql> Select threadrate.threadrateid,threadrate.threadid,threadrate.userid,threadrate.vote,threadrate.ipaddress From threadrate Where threadrate.threadid = '25672';

+--------------+----------+--------+------+---------------+
| threadrateid | threadid | userid | vote | ipaddress     |
|          567 |    25672 |    993 |    2 | xx.xxx.xxx.xx |
|          569 |    25672 |  12966 |    5 | xxx.xx.xx.xx  |
2 rows in set

mysql>
Two votes :)

993 = Affliction
12966 = nowwhichway

Note: I've edited out the IP addresses.

sdm said:
Code:
mysql> Select threadrate.threadrateid,threadrate.threadid,threadrate.userid,threadrate.vote,threadrate.ipaddress From threadrate Where threadrate.threadid = '25672';

| threadrateid | threadid | userid | vote | ipaddress     |
|          567 |    25672 |    993 |    2 | xx.xxx.xxx.xx |
|          569 |    25672 |  12966 |    5 | xxx.xx.xx.xx  |
2 rows in set

mysql>
Two votes :)

993 = Affliction
12966 = nowwhichway

Note: I've edited out the IP addresses.

WOAH thats soem 1984 shit right there!!!!
Big SDM is watching you!!!!:tut:
:teeth:

Re: appologies from the rulebreaker!

I admit it! You caught me! I did give it 5 stars (that was my rating) and i do appologise. Won't happen again. Soz for the late admission, i checked back on the post a few days back and saw it had been removed....about the description, again, there was a breif description on the first one but it was still removed. No worries, i understand the rules are the rules on dnb forum!

Also, EZ indi! You give the impression this is a really cliquey forum - where's the love for new members learning the ropes!

I'll start a new thread :)

Last edited:
Re: appologies from the rulebreaker!

nowwhichway said:
Also, EZ indi! You give the impression this is a really cliquey forum - where's the love for new members learning the ropes!

Its true we're a tight-knit bunch, but we do give everyone a chance as long as they follow the rules. Anyways, you know now and the situation has been remided admirally (y)

Back
Top Bottom