Why did you delete?? got something to hide??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by kryptic, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryptic

kryptic I've been naughty, I'm banned

Mods... please dont delete... i simply want a reply from Indi.... thanks...

for everyones information... this has been deleted once already.... obviously something to hide.....

So Indi.....

You made a thread the other day about "not tolerating this anymore"

What exactly are you not tolerating?

someone venting their views on a public forum??

Or someone treating a popular member in the same way as other certain popular members treated The_Voice or other likewise members???

Well the very nature that you made that thread about me and the situation but left me banned and un able to defend myself speaks wonders.

The things that was said wasnt any worse than the things said to The_Voice or any other of the misfits we have had over the years. The fact that you have now perma banned me just goes to show this forum is full of favouritism.... especially amongst the mods. Alot worse things was said and alot more untrue things were said to The_Voice etc.... in fact.... abusing his sexuality and mentality.... a hell of a lot worse.... yet the culprates are still active on here right now... i didnt say anything about chloes sexuality.... i wastn racist..... i spoke my mind.... and yes maybe abit harsh in places and about things that have nothing to do with me??? but nothing worse than what was said to Voice.... in fact.... the voice was bullied.... did i bully here??? no...... sort it out mate....

Fes has been ridiculed over this.... but quite frankly he is the single person in this situation that has dealt with it properly. Fes asked me if it was me and out of respect i openly told him and explained why i did it. He then banned me for a certain lenght of time. Which i was happy with.... and have alot of respect for Fes in the way he handled it....

However.... you Indi.... you went and showed certain members of this forum the post i made. You also showed chloe so im lead to believe. this was after i asked to Fes not to.... and i know you saw this indi... as fes stated he would post it up in the admins forum...... and i understand that Fes probably respected my wishes. I know for a fact chloe didnt see the original post when i made it.... because i was there... although you claimed she did to dodger..... so your a liar..... and..... you showed other members the post.... simply to try and authorise your actions..... well after Fes had deleted it to save any more agro.... which was the right thing to do. You how ever Indi have ignored all this.... and have taken it upon yourself to act like the bigger man. but have simply shown your true colours.

Indi you are unfit to be a mod. You have quite obviously used a biast judgement against me. I have a clean record on this forum and yet you still gave me a perma. I have put alot of time into this forum and have alot of time for the members of it..... im sure alot of people who ive helped and shared knowledge with over the years will agree..... but because you either fancy chloe or you want to be seen as the "better" mod... or simply because you favour her over me you have decided to perma ban me.

This is not right Indi. Are you tryin to dictate what people can and cant say to eachother???

Why did you deliberatly mis use your powers as a mod to show other members the post???

Someone metioned that there was a better way to solve this.... by literally letting people ridicule me if they thought what i said was wrong or untrue..... which is fine.... thats how things are dealt with in real life....

You fought chloe's battle.... she had no idea what i had said.... i spoke to alex later that night and said sorry to him.... he asked me did i do it and i said yes.... so back to my original point.... there is further proof that you have violated the mods position and have shown people the post after it was deleted.

Fes.... i have nothing but respect for you mate... and you often get the blunt end of the stick because you are usually the guy that has to do all the bad jobs..... but people on here dont respect you enough.... and the mods quite clearly dont either.... they should have respected your decision..... instead they undermined you and made you look like you was in the wrong...... especially indi....

gumby, smarty.... i know you have kept out of this.... even though chloe obviously bombarded you with pms smarty... i respect that you have kept out of it....

End of the day... a perma ban is over the top.... indi admit it you have fucked up.... you made a biased decision..... and have mis used your powers....

if this thread gets deleted or locked... i will simply re-post.... i want a fair discussion... just what forums are for..... ok indi!!???

2. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

He got banned, and didn't get a chance to explain himself. It's not really fair is it?

And if he made that thread about another member, like me for instance, would he have been perm banned?

No disrespect towards Chloe at all, I like her.

I'm just saying.

3. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

4. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

get the baby oil out and settle this like men...its the only way

time for me to roll a scud, make a brew and watch this unfold.

i am frightened of hearing the drum roll off eastenders then the thread being locked.

5. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Well there were hundreds of threads made about voice and no one was banned...

6. safety

safety double safety

you've just given me a great idea*

7. safety

safety double safety

that's not true.

slow got banned, hyperd4eva got banned, i'm pretty sure there were others as well.

8. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

they got banned for shit towards the voice, but i dont think it was no were near as harsh as what got sed to chloe...

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

A well written post.

10. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

i had a cornish cruncher (a type of cheese) and marmite, on brown grannary seeded fucking mentaliser sammich today for lunch. it was fucking delicious in a smiple way.

11. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Not perm banned though.

That's the only point I'm making. And that he's making.

He said he was fine with the ban fes gave him.

12. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

oh. this isn't a sammich thread!

13. kryptic

kryptic I've been naughty, I'm banned

yes but was they perma banned?? no......

hyper is right up there callling people names.... STILL!!!

14. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

If I remember right, there was a "let's hunt voice down and beat the gay out of him" thread at one point.

15. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

ooohhhhh fair play....i missed that one

16. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Hyper has the right, as does everybody else...

Its the way you go about it, that is in question here, but I think you know that.

Have you apologised directly to chloe for the way in which you slated her?

17. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

the voice acted like a cunt, so got treated like one tbh, he loved winding people up.

dont make him out to be an angel or us out to be an angry mob who discriminated and bullied him, he bought it upon himself. that is a terrible example.

18. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

You've been banned, stop crying and man up.

19. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

mmmmmmm sammich

20. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

Riisus butty has inspired me to no end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.