Why Did Logistics Ruin Warehouse...

durbridge

Just after the drop wtf... ruined please if he had carried on tht sick piano lead would of been perfect! unless sum1 can remix it in tht way :D

Wot do you think? Ruined Or Not

Completely disagree im afraid. The build up is perfect, leads you into a false sense of security then the drop just kicks you in the face. brilliant production imo

im unsure of what sort of answer your looking for? why did he ruin it? i think its aight.

siting in your living room with your dad whos been fucking your sister is uncomfortable (i can imagine) i wouldn describe this tune as uncomfortable lol...

siting in your living room with your dad whos been fucking your sister is uncomfortable (i can imagine) i wouldn describe this tune as uncomfortable lol...

'LoL' however having your mum straighten out her pubes so she can play the violin with my dick was a more pleasant experience on the whole lol...

my favourite part of the tune is how it builds up so innocently then smacks u in the face with that drop

wicked tune

its fucking jank.... uncomfortable to listen to as soon as it drops so in my opinion..

H-WHAT?????? :confused:

puzzled_by_smashinggirl.jpg

Wow! I assumed everyone would have loved this track, have u been listening to it properly?

Back
Top Bottom